UMK3:
1.Online Tony
2.McNasty
3.Mr. Pasadena

MKvsDC:
1.Tom Brady
2.Shoryuken
3.Krayzie Bone

First and foremost, I want to thank everyone for coming out. I was afraid over how things would turn out considering this was a big major, but at the end of the day, it was successful, fun, hype and a great weekend to say the least.

Here are my shoutouts.

1.John Rog - Thank you so much for showing the MK-Crew some love. I cant tell you how much I appreciate you letting us have MK at WCW3. I'm already looking forward to WCW4! And hopefully see and compete in some MK9!

2.Wonder Chef - This guy was amazing. Thank you so much for everything, you worked your ass off, and you did a great job. I couldnt do it without my partner! :)

3.Twztid - It was great meeting you man, you're such a cool dude, and I definitely hope to see you again in the near future. I'm going to send you back the extra $10 you sent me through paypal on wed when the money arrives on my account. I hope you had a safe ride home, and I really hope you enjoyed yourself this weekend.

Thank you so much for coming out man.

4.McNasty - Great guy, and a pleasure to have met you man. Congratulations on taking 2nd place on UMK3, you deserve it.

I also want to thank you, and point out to everyone that you brought your set-ups for UMK3, and you handled all of the button configuration problems properly and fast. If somebody needed to change their buttons, you were there ready to get them playing. So a big major thank you for that, you worked hard.

I definitely look forward to seeing you again very soon in the future. And I know you will be at Evolution for MK9! GG's on our matches, even though you knocked me into the losers bracket! lol

Let me know if you ever want games on mame. It was fun.

5.Tom Brady - A pleasure to have met you man, and very good games. Little by little I started getting back into MKvsDC shape, and hopefully if we get a chance, we can get together tomorrow for some casuals at my house or at Shoryukens before you leave. Either way, I'm gonna mail you your lunch mothafucka! If you have a problem with that, come get at me! I'll just send you some more!

On the real though, thank you for getting with offcast for some commentary on the stream. You're a great player, and it was so obvious to me that you leveled the hell up at NEC. I'm gonna see if I can get my PS fixed before WB so I can practice some Raiden rage set-ups and whatnot.

Hope to see you tomorrow before you leave on tuesday man. And again, thanks for coming out, I really appreciate it. We accomplished something big this weekend, and I'm glad you were a part of it.

Phantom - Thank you for coming out man. Hope you had a lot of fun. And if you ever want to get some casuals in, you know my number. Just hit me up, and we can get some MKvsDC going. This wed, me and Gunz might kick it. Holler at me if you're down to chill.

Shoryuken - Very good games man. Thank you for coming out, hope to get to chill with you tomorrow again. We definitely have to get a lot of practice in for MKvsDC before the next major. I'm sorry you lost your stick, I must have left my bag with my TE like 3 times. I paniced every time because I know what happens at these majors... lol

Anyhow, hope to see you tomorrow man. Call me.

Gunz - Sorry that you had to work man. But great seeing you again today for SSFIV top 8. Hopefully we get to kick it on Wed, hit me up man. Peace.

Online Tony - Congrats on taking 1st place on UMK3 homie! I knew you would.

^ And for those cats who don't know, Online Tony is good at anything he touches. Don't underestimate him. I called Tony for 1st, and thats how it went down. lol

Thank you to the rest of the contestants, mad props to ComboFiend for signing up, and GG's to you in the tournament.

Offcast - Big Big Big thank you for streaming us man, I cant thank you enough. You rule! You're the main and official west coast streamer for the MK-Community. You rule! Nobody does it better, even with a shitty wifi connection, the stream was nice.

Stream Viewers - I'm not sure who was in the stream, but thank you for watching. I hope you all enjoyed. This is what I wanted for the community, and I'm glad the tournament scene is being shown to everyone. I'm glad that we have UMK3 and MKvsDC at many majors, and I'm glad you are all a part, or willing to be a part of it.

Glad to have met those who showed up, and hope to meet more of you guys in the future! LONG LIVE THE TOURNAMENT SCENE!

For anyone I must have missed, ill probably post later. I just got home from Warzone a bit ago, and I'm happy it turned out so well. To those who missed out on behalf of lazyness, grudge against players, loyalties to silly artificial and made up site-wars. You missed out on a great weekend.

My best advice to you all is to show up, have fun, make new friends, and have an overall great experience.

-Krayzie Bone

Coming Soon

MKvsDC Losers, Winners, and Grand Finals

MKvsDC Krayzie Bone vs Shoryuken(Best out of 3: MoneyMatch)
MKvsDC Krayzie Bone vs Tom Brady(Best out of 3: Money Match)

UMK3 Finals

These are confirmed to be recorded, and I believe there is a video already on YouTube. Whoever uploaded it, thank you so much for doing so. If you can get the money matches up, that would be great, thank you!

Well kids... SEE YOU AT WINTER BRAWL!