What's new

Well that explains a lot

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Is there any other source to this then some random wiki article? Obviously the box art is fake for obvious reasons, but other then that I can't find any info on this game.

I call B.S I don't see why WB.NRS would promote a game for another company. On the contrary, i'm assuming WB has something in the works for Freddy. Maybe a sequel tit he remake or maybe even a game. who knows./

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
WB owns the rights to the franchise.

WB games is another thing. Ican sort of see it happening?

Havik

Noob
nah ed boon has wanted to put fred k in his game for a long time now according to his interviews, I bet it's a coincidence besides rockstar is all about movies gta4=brat 2 and the deathwish movies, red dead= many westerns, l.a. noire=detective movies,

the only thing missing is a horror movie video game remake, also activision and robert englund have already worked together in black ops in the zombies map(that one sucked:( )
btw why is the boxart border in pre-2010 format? doesnt even say which rockstar it is

So two publishers are teaming up to release a downloadable title based on an IP that is owned by a third publishing company. Awesome.

Seriously who the hell made that thing?

@Abra, nice AVGN reference:congrats: