What's new

Weirdest fight ever? "Exactly" "Bop me"

REO

Undead
Yo, can the next DLC be a hardcore grappler like this?

Some of the quotes and scenarios are priceless:

Guy: "I'M GONNA BOP THIS BITCH!"
Woman: "BOP ME" "BOP ME" x99

RAGE METER ->>>> HULK >>>>

Guy: "MISTER, I'M ABOUT TO HIT HER!" "I'M ABOUT TO HIT HER!"
Mister: "NO!" "NO!"
Woman: *instigating like a G*

*million people shouting* "DON'T HIT HER!" "DON'T HIT HER!"
*conscious in mind* "HIT THIS BITCH!" "KILL THIS BITCH" "HIT THIS BITCH!"

Yo, that 1-9 match-up VS inner rage, though.

What if the roles were reversed and it was some dude holding onto a chick? *mind blown*

Bonus Vid:

Lady vs Demons

Lady: *attacks Asian Lady Demon*

Asian Lady: *doesn't care*

Lady: *does overhead*

*A WHITE KNIGHT IS SUMMONED*

White Knight: "COME AT ME, BRO!"

Lady: *demon chant* AKA "scumbag/mumbling/scumbagscumbag/innerthoughts"

Lady: *channels enough energy to to bring fourth Dat stance....*

*reinforcements arrive*

Dragon flees.

zaf

professor
best part is you saying "can the next dlc be a grappler like this"
hahahahahahaha

reo you're right. for the first video if it was a guy holding onto a girl for so long like that, everyone in the crowd would of jumped on him

Grave__Intent

Death's Trusty Side-Kick!
Psychotic or NO Psychotic..Females want to throw down they should suffer the same consequences as males when it comes to a fight. Once the personal barrier has been breached my law you have the right to defend yourself vs ANY and ALL attackers be them male or female. If "SHE" get her ass knocked out of bones broken it will most likely be the LAST time they pull that shit EVER again! After all wasn't females who wanted "Equal Rights"?..."Make it SO number one!"

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Psychotic or NO Psychotic..Females want to throw down they should suffer the same consequences as males when it comes to a fight. Once the personal barrier has been breached my law you have the right to defend yourself vs ANY and ALL attackers be them male or female. If "SHE" get her ass knocked out of bones broken it will most likely be the LAST time they pull that shit EVER again! After all wasn't females who wanted "Equal Rights"?..."Make it SO number one!"
in that case youd just go to the bathroom, be all like its ok, im gonna leave, she can hold onto me all day see how long she lasts.

then go to the subway bathroom and choke a bitch

Reactions: zaf

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I'm sorry, but step back heaps and drag her so she's off balance, knock her elbow firmly and volia.

Or just squeeze her hands till she lets go.

Or grab her wrist firmly and supernate her hand quickly.

This was frustrating to watch because he could have easily got himself out without hitting her or otherwise harming her.

jaym7018

Kombatant
Also you just know dat asian lady was a kung fu master and her honor forbid her from destroying that old lady.