What's new

General/Other - Scorpion Weird Spear glitch against Cassie's spec ops missiles.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Just found this out yesterday while digging into Cassie.

This will more than likely get removed but I think it looks pretty cool and if by some chance it does stay, it's something against Cassie. Admittedly a match I have almost zero experience in but hey, "the more you know".

@Vagrant
@Eddy Wang
@Triplswing
@STRYKIE
@Hollywood DMS - Interested on your thoughts as I know you main Cassie and you love to hang out in the Scorpion forum because we're all cool here :cool:

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Oh wow this is weird. Try doing this with Dronya and see if it does the same thing

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
He needs it. No, really, I'm sick of never winning projectile trades. :(

It'll be interesting to see how NRS regulates this though. Maybe the hitstun is hardcoded after a certain point of the "spear on hit" animation?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Only problem is that most wouldn't be playing Spec Ops against Scorpion. I think Hollywood and Brawler are way better variations for Scorp and could actually be his worst MU.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Only problem is that most wouldn't be playing Spec Ops against Scorpion. I think Hollywood and Brawler are way better variations for Scorp and could actually be his worst MU.
Because teleport gets around rockets?

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I'd still play Spec Ops against a scorpion because I dont give a fuuuck

RiBBz22

Because teleport gets around rockets?
Yeah, rockets aren't as useful in that MU IMO. The reason Scorpion struggles with Cassie is because she can punish pretty much everything he does that has a punish window where a lot of the cast struggles to punish some of those things. Bigger damage punishes, more mixups, better armor, and standing resets are more important in the MU imo. The point of missiles are to get them on the screen to keep people honest and make it so they just aren't throwing stuff out. Against Scorpion they serve the opposite purpose and literally invite him to throw things out like teleport.

RiBBz22

If I had a ps4 I'd play you. Unless you have it on PC as well?
I have it on PC but I don't play it on there because I don't want to make @Braindead frustrated and quit the game. Nah it actually doesn't run great on my machine (I think mostly the fault of the game) so I play pretty much solely on PS4. I am already fighting the flipping netcode I don't need performance issues on top of it...