What's new

Video/Tutorial Weird Kitana Glitch

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
A glitch in which she can still use her XRAY after missing with it. She can throw an ex IAF and the xray will still hit. It's more of a glitch than anything, so don't get too excited about it. The video goes into more detail.

xKhaoTik

Hey...... only Mayo can break characters!!!
Get your own Schtcik mr. free to Baraka

^^^^^^^^^^

kidding :)
Mayo's techs and glitches are actually useful tho.

This glitch is just mainly to troll more than anything. It will never be done in a tournament.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
so, theoretically, if you miss your xray, then build a bar, you can nail em with the ex iaf and they will eat the xray?

xKhaoTik

so, theoretically, if you miss your xray, then build a bar, you can nail em with the ex iaf and they will eat the xray?
na. i explained it in the video lol.

i was so bummed. i thought maybe that could have worked, but when I tried it, the ex iaf was an actual ex iaf instead of xray.

The only use I found for it is with the infinite meter code. Its fun to troll with it lol.

Maybe someone can actually break this down some more. I've done all i can with this and I'm done

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
na. i explained it in the video lol.

i was so bummed. i thought maybe that could have worked, but when I tried it, the ex iaf was an actual ex iaf instead of xray.

The only use I found for it is with the infinite meter code. Its fun to troll with it lol.

Maybe someone can actually break this down some more. I've done all i can with this and I' done
word...yeah I was watching on mute. :/ Im hella at work lol.