What's new

Week 2 Football picks

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
I know nothing about spread so I'll post my picks to win. I'm never wrong.

120 Million Dollar Franchise QB goes 0-2.
The Flippers smash the Bills.
The Loins get eaten.
Ginger beats the Dirty Birds.
The Browns? Hahaha.
Brady winning without cheating? Stop.
Eli is still a starting QB?
Tony Romo.
Jags beat the Redskins (trap game).
Seachickens win. Again.
The Pirates win.
Alex Smith? Hahaha.
Geno Smith? HAHAHA.
Why do the Raiders exist?
The Burrs lose.
Who cares about the Eagles?

Let's go Miami! Back to back divisional wins?!?!? WE GOT THIS!

Also... @AK Pig Of The Hut. You'd be disappointed in me, sir. I tinkered my fantasy lineup last week JUST before 1 o'clock. Took out Matt Ryan and put in Colin Kaepernick instead, thinking that Dallas's secondary would've been worse against him, than it would be for Ryan against New Orleans.

Total Heartbreaker. </3

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I just want the division. I don't expect a Super Bowl. I just... Want... The division... This is the year we get it. I CAN FEEL IT! :p
Miami wont be winning in buffalo this week.. this is going to be the hypest game in buffalo in a long time.. tickets are going for $200 bucks + on stub hub.. ill be there.. trust me it will take a miracle for miami to win this week..

Peckapowa

Warrior
Remember 2 weeks ago when everyone including espn was predicting Titans to go 1-15? Lol! Now people think we can win 2 games!
i always thought they were like around .500, that whole division is up for grabs, the colts have no defense, the texans are questionable on offense, the jaguars are improving year by year(not that they could get much worst),, and the titans have some talent... locker has played well when healthy. I honestly think a case could be made for the texans to win the whole thing. 8-8 atleast for titans.

Peckapowa

Warrior
Brady's getting frustratedddddddddd.

Where was Revis? :p

You guys will get it together. I just hope it's more later than sooner? Lol.
Everyone has been injured that we are counting on, gronk, wilfork, mayo, revis, we lost mankins to a trade... all of our best players have question marks. We let knowshon moreno and the new miami o-line destroyed us.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Let's go Miami! Back to back divisional wins?!?!? WE GOT THIS!

Also... @AK Pig Of The Hut. You'd be disappointed in me, sir. I tinkered my fantasy lineup last week JUST before 1 o'clock. Took out Matt Ryan and put in Colin Kaepernick instead, thinking that Dallas's secondary would've been worse against him, than it would be for Ryan against New Orleans.

Total Heartbreaker. </3
Lol

PFFT