What's new

We play "Broken Kombat", and we love it

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I love Mortal Kombat, i grew up with mortal Kombat and i breathed mortal kombat for years.

A few weeks ago, one of the Angolan Players noticed us the Top players of the Angola talking therminologies he never saw included in the game as frame advantage pokes and such. And he imediatly said
"What are you guys saying, i've never seen any of this whithin the game tutorial or inside the game"
Ary who is very well informed of the matter said right after " When you get too deep whithin the game, you will find a lots of things that doesn't come actually listed in this game"
He imediatly understood that we were seen things that regular player with regular eyes like he was it would see if he didn't merge himself whithin the game.

I've always seen mortal kombat gameplay as something more than just pulling out special moves, doing combos and perform fatalities.
Since UMK3 we who play REAL kombat, we always "think Outside the box" and use the game mechanics against the system to create epic matches.

We use of everything, since glitches, from random advantage to Low Hitboxes strategies to do whatever it takes to win the match, no matter how manny times they nerf the mechanics we always find new ways to beat the system and turn a character into a broken tool.

In MK1 we only had game, until someone starts comboing on the corner inside the game
in MK2 we had a Jax with a a godlike ground poud, and more Corner Kombos
In UMK3/ they give us the Kombos, and Added a Push Back to removed corner followups, but we didn't just combo, we Juggled, we did infinities, we used the Broken Glitch to supass the disabling projectile limit by 1 and inflict more damage, we still combo in corner.

In MK9 they wanted to end with the infinities so they give gravity code to the falling opponents in order to fall heavy after 6 hits, removed the Broken Glitch, Added Breakers, and removed the push back for unknown reasons, replaced the run with a Dash. And now we have Resets, Block Strings, pseudo Block Infinites, Random Advantage, Stage Advantage, Whiff Punishment, anti Wakeup attacks.

We honetly don't want to play without it, Mortal Kombat is build a base, but we go too deep and extract something else, that is why i love this game, and that is why i think propper balance will never exist, maybe in MK10?

Purple Haze

Dojo Trainee
I love Mortal Kombat, i grew up with mortal Kombat and i breathed mortal kombat for years.

A few weeks ago, one of the Angolan Players noticed us the Top players of the Angola talking therminologies he never saw included in the game as frame advantage pokes and such. And he imediatly said
"What are you guys saying, i've never seen any of this whithin the game tutorial or inside the game"
Ary who is very well informed of the matter said right after " When you get too deep whithin the game, you will find a lots of things that doesn't come actually listed in this game"
He imediatly understood that we were seen things that regular player with regular eyes like he was it would see if he didn't merge himself whithin the game.

I've always seen mortal kombat gameplay as something more than just pulling out special moves, doing combos and perform fatalities.
Since UMK3 we who play REAL kombat, we always "think Outside the box" and use the game mechanics against the system to create epic matches.

We use of everything, since glitches, from random advantage to Low Hitboxes strategies to do whatever it takes to win the match, no matter how manny times they nerf the mechanics we always find new ways to beat the system and turn a character into a broken tool.

In MK1 we only had game, until someone starts comboing on the corner inside the game
in MK2 we had a Jax with a a godlike ground poud, and more Corner Kombos
In UMK3/ they give us the Kombos, and Added a Push Back to removed corner followups, but we didn't just combo, we Juggled, we did infinities, we used the Broken Glitch to supass the disabling projectile limit by 1 and inflict more damage, we still combo in corner.

In MK9 they wanted to end with the infinities so they give gravity code to the falling opponents in order to fall heavy after 6 hits, removed the Broken Glitch, Added Breakers, and removed the push back for unknown reasons, replaced the run with a Dash. And now we have Resets, Block Strings, pseudo Block Infinites, Random Advantage, Stage Advantage, Whiff Punishment, anti Wakeup attacks.

We honetly don't want to play without it, Mortal Kombat is build a base, but we go too deep and extract something else, that is why i love this game, and that is why i think propper balance will never exist, maybe in MK10?
How many people in Africa have PS3s and Xboxes?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Africa is a continent like anyother in the world, there is really no big difference in matters like population, cilivization, goals and so on, the only thing that really bugs a lot is, that the only shit they sell in the midia is somalia on starvation, zulus peoples suffering from aids, nigeria in civil war and shits like that.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
White only has p1 advantage on certain boards, though. It benefits from larger ones over smaller ones. Gives white more time to zone black out.