What's new

We have a video thief!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
As you may know from the front page comments, Delriach has made it known that the Sindel combo video found on silentAMVgirl's channel was ripped from his channel and claimed as his own. Turns out this ISN'T the only video this user has stolen. I did a quick check, and found this out.

From silentAMVgirl

Original

And I know a lot of the other combo vids this user has has been stolen from Check (Some being pre-patch combos...easy to tell from the way he sets up his sound quality).

I need all of you to out this bitch!

DEYTOOKURVIDS! *grabs pitchfork*

RamenO

It Stinks!
I wonder why people even bother taking other's videos as their own.

Also the wallpaper on her channel is awful. Can't even read any of the text.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
How the heck do you find these so easily.

I don't know who the original owner of the video is for that one.

Ulturas

Noob
Lmao wow stealing combos is one thing but stealing videos and putting them on your own channel? Now that is pathetic lol...

*raises pitchfork*

I love me a good lynch mob, lets get em boys!
I will start arming my kitten grenades! (for those of you that have not heard of my kitten grenades before, a kitten grenade is the act of shaking a cat lightly before throwing it at the victim resulting in a claws first panic attack from said kitty)

Sent from my Gameboy Color

I will start arming my kitten grenades! (for those of you that have not heard of my kitten grenades before, a kitten grenade is the act of shaking a cat lightly before throwing it at the victim resulting in a claws first panic attack from said kitty)

I've hearded dreaded rumors of the clawed pineapples.

Personally I just like the good old torch and pitchfork or some combustible lemons.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Okay, guys, I talked to silentAMVgirl after Delriach did. It seems that she was not the one uploading the vids, but instead her brothers were. I checked her channel, and she's legit. I let her know that there were more videos stolen besides Del's, and she has removed them all.

So, please, no more hate towards her. Wasn't her fault, and she's removed the problem herself. Everything's cool. :)

Okay, guys, I talked to silentAMVgirl after Delriach did. It seems that she was not the one uploading the vids, but instead her brothers were. I checked her channel, and she's legit. I let her know that there were more videos stolen besides Del's, and she has removed them all.

So, please, no more hate towards her. Wasn't her fault, and she's removed the problem herself. Everything's cool. :)
So i don't get to use my kitten grenades? :-(