REO

Undead
Winter Brawl MORTAL KOMBAT ARMAGEDDON Money Match

(THTB (JADE) VS REO (SAREENA)

First to 10.

REO

Undead
lol moloch
Yeah, lol. The sad part is Moloch is trash off-line, he's not as safe and can't rambo recklessly like he could online. Not to mention, the slow block bosses have make moves that were originally unsafe safe against them. I can't believe people used to bitch about bosses.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Yeah, lol. The sad part is Moloch is trash off-line, he's not as safe and can't rambo recklessly like he could online. Not to mention, the slow block bosses have make moves that were originally unsafe safe against them. I can't believe people used to bitch about bosses.
lmao

Dude, I'm happy MK9 is coming out. We wont have to deal with all the bullshit anymore...

DanCock

Cock Master!!
FYI rest of vids are uploading.. there are a total of 4 vids. it will prolly take about 2 more hours for the full 4 vids to be up..

im sooo mad i never got to money match both you and dontay.. ahhhhhhhh :(

R.I.P. MKA...

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
FYI rest of vids are uploading.. there are a total of 4 vids. it will prolly take about 2 more hours for the full 4 vids to be up..

im sooo mad i never got to money match both you and dontay.. ahhhhhhhh :(

R.I.P. MKA...
I would have money matched you guys. But I had money wired to my account when you guys had already left.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I would have money matched you guys. But I had money wired to my account when you guys had already left.
yea sorry for not being around as much.. i had to get marvel out of my system.. wont happen again next time if your around i will play a whole lot of mk and wont go wandering off.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I tried to watch, but i cant serious understand what the fuck you guys see in that game. its BAD. :grave:

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Lol, don't ask, Tim. Even Tom asks why we even did it.

Btw, part 3 still needs to be uploaded.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
THOSE DAGGERS

And broken-as-fuck Jade <3.

While TYM was down today, I got bored enough to dig up my copy of Armageddon...before remembering my goddamn PS3 isn't a backwards compatible one.
Salt -_-.

Very interesting thread, though watching that vid gave me headaches. It makes me appreciate MK9 a lot more....like a billion times more.

I was looking at my old threads, and wow. This was my first money match ever and I can't believe we used to play MK games like this hardcore back in the day.
Is this the game you said is the best MK game? And if you were good at this you'd be good at all MK games?

What's your thought on MK9, never really heard it from you.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I was looking at my old threads, and wow. This was my first money match ever and I can't believe we used to play MK games like this hardcore back in the day.
Regardless, we managed to make this shit fun lol.