What's new

Strategy Ways around Supes's heat vision game

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I mean the whole jump back heat vision, heat vision from afar. And when you try to get in, if he is already in the air, either ex Heat Vision or Dive punch. If he is in the ground and you're way ahead. F23 to punish your dash etc.

So, how do you guys move around Supes's heat vision game to get in with your character?

I mean the whole jump back heat vision, heat vision from afar. And when you try to get in, if he is already in the air, either ex Heat Vision or Dive punch. If he is in the ground and you're way ahead. F23 to punish your dash etc.

So, how do you guys move around Supes's heat vision game to get in with your character?
walking corpse cancel. well placed dashes and if I land a trait I go for defense. If i'm in the lead then I don't care he doesn't chip enough to matter at that point. mb swamp hands if he's predictable with ground beams. Block if he uses trait.

Dash in, block standing. when you see him do the really long start-up heat zap on the ground (hits high), then you can duck.
Or you can just jump the heat vision. MB heat vision only works on block or hit.
Seriously, just jump it and nothing works for the Superman player.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Interesting, when i was playing green arrow, it was much easier to stop his heat vision game, maybe because of J3 range and his really good Dash in.
I only had to be careful with the MB heat vision that is safe and retarded.

With aquaman was a bit tougher in the beginning due to calculating how he jumps to hit him with the trident projectile if he jumped too low, and from the deep if he jumped too high.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Its not that i'm complaining, in fact im perfectly fine with it btw.

The control over how you get it has to be carefully planned, and also i need to keep an eye on his meter, my nephew MB heat visions almost anytime he can just to keep me out of him.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Double jumps with bats is a pretty common thing I do.
Also I like to just neutral jump lazers so I can store up some bats, then dash in an let them rip, and then hope for the best.

For Nightwing, it's a bitch. It's definitely doable, but not enjoyable.

Just neutral jump and wing ding. Turn it into a meter building game and every now and then randomly dash in and delay MB your dings to gain the life lead. Supes will have to come in.

I've been trying to figure out how to do this as Joker. It's giving me hell. I get in here and there, but usually just when they screw up. Seems like the timing is really strict to avoid it though, and if I try to block, I always end up walking back, making more space. Help plox ;D

Bad Genez

Green
As predictable as Supe's teleport is, I find it pretty easy to teleport right through/under it with my boy Shazam. Even if that's not an option, dash and instant block isn't bad either, since I don't think the heat vision chip is a huge game changer imo.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Duck heat zap, neutral jump heat vision. If nothing else walk your way in.

It sucks but it isnt the hardest thing in the game to do.