What's new

Watch some of my Cyrax gameplay!

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Awesome gameplay, very very solid and smart gameplay.

The only thing i think you should do better is tone it down a bit with the teleports, they didn't punish you but like 80% of the teleports you did were punishable but other than that perfect gameplay really, oh and some more command grabs : D

I didn't know you were a girl either lol.

NariTuba

disMember
awesome! great Cyrax

i love how you put your Exsaw stuff to work!

only advice i can give you is against Ermac and Smoke dont jump and full combo punish blocked teleports by letting them drop to the ground instead of aa1 them.

are you playing in any offline tourneys? you definitely should!

beast!

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Thanks =) Yea I have a tough time against Smoke because his projectiles are so much faster than Cyrax's and Smoke's teleport is a great anti-air. I'm fine against Ermac I think. I just need to be more patient against Smoke.

I did one tourney in Jersey about 2 months ago called Local Battles and didn't do very well. I think I'm used to dealing with lag. I live in the middle of nowhere Pennsylvania and can't find anyone to play with offline.

-Scars

NariTuba

disMember
Thanks =) Yea I have a tough time against Smoke because his projectiles are so much faster than Cyrax's and Smoke's teleport is a great anti-air. I'm fine against Ermac I think. I just need to be more patient against Smoke.

I did one tourney in Jersey about 2 months ago called Local Battles and didn't do very well. I think I'm used to dealing with lag. I live in the middle of nowhere Pennsylvania and can't find anyone to play with offline.

-Scars
Smoke:
dont jump... ever
dont shoot nets (a good smoke will shake or teleport on reaction)
close the gap with AAthrow (it will make smoke bomb whiff and he wont be able to punish you on reaction)
always stand block (he has no low launchers)

keep at it with offline if you can!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Thanks! When is your 5th video coming out btw?
its ready now. just waiting for the hotfix to come out, then ill release it. honestly the hotfix cant come soon enough, i have so much new tech in this vid, and im paranoid people are going to find it before i can post it.

Alot of the tech isnt even reset related. Its basically going to change the way people play cyrax.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
its ready now. just waiting for the hotfix to come out, then ill release it. honestly the hotfix cant come soon enough, i have so much new tech in this vid, and im paranoid people are going to find it before i can post it.

Alot of the tech isnt even reset related. Its basically going to change the way people play cyrax.
That hotfix better hurry up, cause i was a click away from uploading some of the stuff i've found and i backed out.:rant2:

TONY-T

Mad scientist
That hotfix better hurry up, cause i was a click away from uploading some of the stuff i've found and i backed out.:rant2:
Alright. ill upload it now. it will be ready in a few hours guys..

I guess i have to. to many people are on the hunt for tech :( maxter dont hate me bro

REYTHEGREAT

the hotfix is just a rumor. isnt it? all i have heard is people talking but no set date.

back on topic. is this available on youtube? cant access twitch tv with my phone :(

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Alright. ill upload it now. it will be ready in a few hours guys..

I guess i have to. to many people are on the hunt for tech :( maxter dont hate me bro
Oh god no man lol...i can wait bro i can wait!

Though i understand, i mean that begginer guy kinda found the sweep combo you found.

Fuck it man! Do it!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
the hotfix is just a rumor. isnt it? all i have heard is people talking but no set date.

back on topic. is this available on youtube? cant access twitch tv with my phone :(
It will be available in a few hours. its uploading now, but it says its gong to take an hour to upload. Once its uploaded i have to do annotations for each combo (descriptions) and that will take atleast another hour.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Oh god no man lol...i can wait bro i can wait!

Though i understand, i mean that begginer guy kinda found the sweep combo you found.

Fuck it man! Do it!
beginner is finding alot of stuff. ive asked if he could wait till the patch before he releases it, but i dont think he understands. The best stuff is still secret though wich is cool. anyway, i would have liked to make the editing a bit better then what it is, but its still pretty cool as it is now..

Its a shame i couldnt have more time with it though :(

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Just watched #5. Good shit! A lot of it looks fancy but not necessarily usable though. I really like the combo at 3:07. Been doing that myself but keeping it quiet =)

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
Just watched #5. Good shit! A lot of it looks fancy but not necessarily usable though. I really like the combo at 3:07. Been doing that myself but keeping it quiet =)
Just watched your 1st fight against Sonya, brilliant combo to end the fight. Whats the commands for that bad boy?

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
uhhh... [thinking............]

JIP, 2,1,net.. JIP, 2,1, ex-bomb, far bomb, 1-to-EXsawblade.. close bomb.. net.. neutral jump punch.. B2.. 2, 1, net.. teleport.. 3, 3, ragdoll?

I think I do it slightly different in the video so my opponent can't do a combo breaker.

http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?12347-Article-Monster-Cyrax-78-and-Higher-Resets-by-scarsunseen&highlight=scarsunseen check that out
Its a crackin combo, I can do a 75% and a few 55%'s but it gets boring, your 1 will give me a different option. Cheers.