What's new

Tech Was this known? (Black Adam anti-tech)

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
Greetings TYM!

For a long time, I knew that you were able to MB B3 interreupt Black Adam's d1 into Lightning Hands string. With Superman, it was to the point where you could block Black Adam's d1, interrupt the lightning hands with MB b3, cancel the MB into f23, and proceed to punish Black Adam. This worked wonders against Black Adams who love to do D1 into Lightning hands after a blocked B23 but is difficult to execute and impossible to do online. Well friends, there is an easy way out...just pick Flash.

Full disclosure, I don't know if this was already discovered so all credit to whoever discovered it first.

Flash can interrupt Black Adam's d1 into lightning hands with his D2. The window you have to interrupt it is absolutely silly to the point where Black Adam's animation for lightning hand could be at its end and you can still interrupt with D2.

So yeah...Flash top 5?

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
Greetings TYM!

For a long time, I knew that you were able to MB B3 interreupt Black Adam's d1 into Lightning Hands string. With Superman, it was to the point where you could block Black Adam's d1, interrupt the lightning hands with MB b3, cancel the MB into f23, and proceed to punish Black Adam. This worked wonders against Black Adam's who love to do D1 into Lightning hands after a blocked B23 but is difficult to execute and impossible to do online. Well friends, there is an easy way out...just pick Flash.

Full disclosure, I don't know if this was already discovered so all credit to whoever discovered it first.

Flash can interrupt Black Adam's d1 into lightning hands with his D2. The window you have to interrupt it is absolutely silly to the point where Black Adam's animation for lightning hand could be at its end and you can still interrupt with D2.

So yeah...Flash top 5?
Ya, this has been mentioned before. Flash can also d2 in between shazam's 22 string. His d2 has become pretty ridiculous due to the patches.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Yes, AK Harold has been doing this to me for a couple weeks now. Its so absolutely frustrating.

D2 also blows up Black Adams B2 in space, dont ask me how but it wrecks it. Shoutouts to wonky hitboxes...

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Greetings TYM!

For a long time, I knew that you were able to MB B3 interreupt Black Adam's d1 into Lightning Hands string. With Superman, it was to the point where you could block Black Adam's d1, interrupt the lightning hands with MB b3, cancel the MB into f23, and proceed to punish Black Adam. This worked wonders against Black Adam's who love to do D1 into Lightning hands after a blocked B23 but is difficult to execute and impossible to do online. Well friends, there is an easy way out...just pick Flash.

So yeah...Flash top 5?

This was known... Especially by Flash players.

PS: Don't switch to Flash if you're thinking about it.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Yes, AK Harold has been doing this to me for a couple weeks now. Its so absolutely frustrating.

D2 also blows up Black Adams B2 in space, dont ask me how but it wrecks it. Shoutouts to wonky hitboxes...
Can you just do d1 and whiff punish the d2?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

yeah you can punish blind D2. It just forces Black Adam to think about doing so. Flash still has option to just sit and block. I think you can react pretty late though to blow up the lightning.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.

easier said than done, the recovery frames is extremely fast, and its +3 on block, yeah his d2 is top 3 in this game right now :)

Emperor_Theo must have found this out while playing outworld. That is a good no meter way to punish it though, too bad i dont play flash, will figure another way out of d1 lightning hands

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
I think he means monster of the likes like Kabal or something like that(dominating everyone). D2 interrupts many strings that shouldn't even be possible, because of the way it modifies his hurtbox(If I am stating this right).

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?

At that range D2 will most likely always be blocked if he throws it out. The only real option ive found is to d1 orbs and follow that up somehow.