What's new

Guide - Warlock Warlocks F3..Glitch?

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Someone should tag @STRYKIE

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen this before. It definitely seems useful.

Question: Would this work on D'Vorah puddle?

Aramonde

Noob
O_O Holy shit this is awesome! How long has this been in the game?! I'm sure this will get patched out. v.v

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I posted this on your youtube as well, but you can see the missiles and rock on the monitor on the training stage (upper right). They clearly go behind them, but not only that, they land significantly further behind that your leg.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Working as intended. #HardToTrackableLivesMatter

I knew it worked against Tremor's up rock and as such I very quickly suspected it would work against Sektor's upmissil when KP2 was released, I did not know however that it worked against Brood Mother's krawler. That could be useful for debunking some of the hard to block setups that variation has seeing as they're effectively safe against Quan. Good find.

Either way, definitely something I should explore more against lesser known oki-oriented tracking moves.

Someone should tag @STRYKIE

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen this before. It definitely seems useful.

Question: Would this work on D'Vorah puddle?
It might, but because of the way puddle's tracking activates per se, , F3 would just flat out stuff it before it's active anyway I guess.

O_O Holy shit this is awesome! How long has this been in the game?! I'm sure this will get patched out. v.v
If they want to adjust this, they can adjust F3's collision with advancing hurtboxes. Or give Warlock a portal punch from J2 so that we can actually link from a crossover after Trance again.

coconutshrimp

Damn vro, hadda mess with yo auntie
Because of Warlcock F3, with SD Johnny you basically can't use mimic kicks at their max range. The mimic just kinda goes backwards and doesn't move when Warlock does F3. I think it might be able to do that to Balanced Kenshi's Tele-Flurry at the right time and distance.

It's been in the game for quite awhile so they probably won't fix it. Just another thing you gotta find a work around for.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Because of Warlcock F3, with SD Johnny you basically can't use mimic kicks at their max range. The mimic just kinda goes backwards and doesn't move when Warlock does F3. I think it might be able to do that to Balanced Kenshi's Tele-Flurry at the right time and distance.

It's been in the game for quite awhile so they probably won't fix it. Just another thing you gotta find a work around for.
I remember that happening in our set but I couldn't for the life of me recreate it in training

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
you can see on the cameras in the stage where the sektor missiles hit, they are hitting wayyy behind him, not just right behind him. can also see the bug run off

i couldnt see where tremor lock landed

Azmodeus

The harder I work, the luckier I get
at 2:26 in the vid you can see sektor's missiles hit the ground wayyyy behind sektor in the screen in the background