What's new

Question - War God war god ex overhead (db1) is not 0 on block

delbuster

hungry
it's more in the range of -13 or more

lol

also, anyone else having 11 whiff on crouchers? I know the first 1 is high but the second 1 is listed as mid

ALSO, after df2 (listed as 0 on block) i am doing a 5frame move (down 4) and getting beat by an 8f move (dvorah's down 4) is this also wrong?

TrembleGoose

Aww, damn!!
I have 11 whiff on crouchers randomly. I did 11 10 times straight on both sides, and the second hit whiffed about 7/10 times.

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
I have 11 whiff on crouchers randomly. I did 11 10 times straight on both sides, and the second hit whiffed about 7/10 times.
Was this vs. the same character? May be hitbox specific (Ex. Goro probably has a bigger crouching hitbox than someone like say Cassie). If not, it may be stance specific (probably not the case judging by what you described) or spacing related.

I know for certain normals in MK9, like Smoke's 2 it depended on the range. From directly in your face, standing 2 hit EVERYONE crouch blocking, but for the smaller hitbox characters if you were even a tiny bit backed away it would act as a high due to the fact that move has a diagonal-up hitbox.

TrembleGoose

Aww, damn!!
Was this vs. the same character? May be hitbox specific (Ex. Goro probably has a bigger crouching hitbox than someone like say Cassie). If not, it may be stance specific (probably not the case judging by what you described) or spacing related.

I know for certain normals in MK9, like Smoke's 2 it depended on the range. From directly in your face, standing 2 hit EVERYONE crouch blocking, but for the smaller hitbox characters if you were even a tiny bit backed away it would act as a high due to the fact that move has a diagonal-up hitbox.
Tested it on Subzero, dvorah and cassie, with similar results. I need to run through the rest of the cast. I didn't think about that possibility when I first noticed it myself. Maybe that is the case.

I'm assuming db1 EX is the same as the normal one from my tests, -10.

df2 is listed as -4 in my version and yeah it seems like that is exactly right.