What's new

Wanted: Anonymous Vigilante

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
You guys are so wrong. The most badass real name is Julius Andreas Gimli Arn MacGyver Chewbacka Highlander Elessar-Jankov

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
A guy in a Spiderman mask smashed a display case and took off with a rare expensive comic at my old comic shop. It was pretty hilarious all considering but sucked for them. I'll try to find the article lol

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
A guy in a Spiderman mask smashed a display case and took off with a rare expensive comic at my old comic shop. It was pretty hilarious all considering but sucked for them. I'll try to find the article lol
That was on TV. This isn't the first place I've seen the wanted poster so yea its def. to promote the new movie.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
That was on TV. This isn't the first place I've seen the wanted poster so yea its def. to promote the new movie.
Oh, no. We knew the guy who worked at the shop. Some guy stole those comics while wearing a Spiderman mask lol

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Oh, no. We knew the guy who worked at the shop. Some guy stole those comics while wearing a Spiderman mask lol
No more masks at the shop. Unless someone just got the idea from the dude after seeing it on TV, but the guy on TV got away with like the first issue of the spiderman comics. lol