What's new

Walmart pre-orders

Does Walmart allow midnight pick up of pre-orders? I know some stores are open 24/7.
But, to get the pre-order skins I assume you have to order it online too? The Arkham skins are calling my name.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
don't pre order from walmart.....they have their logo irremovably plastered on the damn box art, its like they don't want u to forget that u bought dat crap at their store or something at the cost of ruining the awesome covers :/. don't know about u, but its something that irks me.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
fuck the covers,mine are covered in coffee rings and as for the discs,their pretty much fucked and scratched as soon as i get them seeing as i have to smash my xbox about a thousand times with my fist to get it to load anything.

don't pre order from walmart.....they have their logo irremovably plastered on the damn box art, its like they don't want u to forget that u bought dat crap at their store or something at the cost of ruining the awesome covers :/. don't know about u, but its something that irks me.
wat. Your Wal-Mart sucks lol.

All Wal-Marts I know of are open 24 hours, so yeah you can pick them up at midnight. I pre-ordered at the store and am still getting the bonus items.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I have a Wal-Mart and Gamestop within a throw stone away from each other and when I do go for midnight releases at GS there are always a good amount if people at Wal-Mart if I go in for smokes or something for the midnight release.