What's new

Question Wakeup H2O shield

Does anyone know how many inv frames aqua shield has and what the start up is when used as a wakeup? Seems there is a small window where u can still get hit.

Does anyone know how many inv frames aqua shield has and what the start up is when used as a wakeup? Seems there is a small window where u can still get hit.
I remember reading somewhere the avg invincibility frames for most wake up but i cant remember what it was i wanna say around 8 but dont hold me to that im could be completly

And watershield takes about 17 frames after startup for armor to kick in so "if" it is 8 inv frames then theres a 9 frame gap inbetween being invincible and having armor

Watershield is an ok wake up it has worked but its gotten stuffed just as much i dont really use it as a wakeup that often

Edit: was writing this before the post above me is it really only 4?

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
I remember reading somewhere the avg invincibility frames for most wake up but i cant remember what it was i wanna say around 8 but dont hold me to that im could be completly

And watershield takes about 17 frames after startup for armor to kick in so "if" it is 8 inv frames then theres a 9 frame gap inbetween being invincible and having armor

Watershield is an ok wake up it has worked but its gotten stuffed just as much i dont really use it as a wakeup that often

Edit: was writing this before the post above me is it really only 4?
Its either 4 or 6

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
If that true that gives it over a 11 or 13 frame gap making it much more of a risk on wake up

Watershield is a great move but its slowness kills making it not so great of a wakeup
You shouldnt be using it as a wakeup unless you make a read its still a great tool for anti zoning if they made the startup of it any faster he would be S+ tier and we wouldnt want that. For wakeups stick to scoop and TR and if theyre trying to jump at you just dash

You shouldnt be using it as a wakeup unless you make a read its still a great tool for anti zoning if they made the startup of it any faster he would be S+ tier and we wouldnt want that. For wakeups stick to scoop and TR and if theyre trying to jump at you just dash
Yeah i rarely do use it as wakeup and AM would without a doubt be overpowered if if watershield was idk lets say 5 frame start up for armor and it would just make more ppl say hes op and get him nerfed harder then he has been

Beercorn

Don't you wanna rev up your Harley?
When I use watershield, it almost feels like it is overpowered. I don't fight Aquamen very often, so I may be getting the wrong perspective on it.