What's new

Guide Wake Up Super Breaker "Turn that juice to level 3"

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
LOL pretty much this. But it is handy for when you know it's gonna happen. For some reason nearly all Supermans that I play use it...strange...

Nice thread OP.
I think Superman's supermove is the fastest in the game. It's not that random though IMO, cuz it's just fast enough to hit a lot of people's recovery frames as well.

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
LOL pretty much this. But it is handy for when you know it's gonna happen. For some reason nearly all Supermans that I play use it...strange...

Nice thread OP.
Maybe it's cause you can hit confirm a full screen laser into super for them mad unclashable deeps
Ooooh supes

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Maybe it's cause you can hit confirm a full screen laser into super for them mad unclashable deeps
Ooooh supes
Well that I avoid. I'm talking about when they've eaten their 4th double punch or cmd grab and, YOLO. Except against supes as everyone knows if you're pressing anything besides block you're screwed.

I think we are more susceptible to yolo wake up supers than most other characters. Our whole game revolves around the wake up pressure, so we're going in all the time.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Ya know OP if you want the funnest way to beat Scorpion's super its to use our own. Its the sexiest thing ever...our super autocorrects so you will literally start to grab where he was and the moment he slides up behind you for his kick super you turn around and crush his spine.

One of the sexiest counter supers in the game. I wish I had a recording of when I did it to beat a Scorpion on the first day the character was out. Salty as fuck...dude left after that.