What's new

Combo Video - Summoner w2gl_carnag3 quan chi skydrop combo starter

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
It doesn't combo. It's like instantly OTGing them after the Stomp, but it can't combo, so they could hold block and block the bat, then punish you.

Carmine

PSN: CaptCarmine
It doesn't combo. It's like instantly OTGing them after the Stomp, but it can't combo, so they could hold block and block the bat, then punish you.
the meterburn one definitely comboed, im not sure about the other ones, but the meterburned drop had the combo counter go from 4 to 5 when the bat hit

It registers 2
It doesn't combo. It's like instantly OTGing them after the Stomp, but it can't combo, so they could hold block and block the bat, then punish would u mind posting this theory? Because it registers as 2 hits wen the combo starts? And the time that i hit them is the same as wen my foot touches their head.

Carmine

PSN: CaptCarmine
It's probably pretty good, becuase you can after a summon do ex stomp into full combo, which allows him to punish button pushes possibly anywhere on the screen, if you can do the combo full screen

It's probably pretty good, becuase you can after a summon do ex stomp into full combo, which allows him to punish button pushes possibly anywhere on the screen, if you can do the combo full screen
U cant do it full screen from my experience, unless u guys can find something. The most i can get off of it is releasing the neutral bat. When i try to trance or rune afterwards he is still recovering