What's new

VSM riu48 Sindel match play

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
(I don't know how to embed video's, forgive me)
http://twitch.tv/kombatnetwork/b/302735125

Even though it's brief, I enjoyed watching him play as Sindel. I personally enjoyed the standing 1, 1, 1, 11 air juggle that is reminiscent to Jax's. Also, at some point, they mention that "Sindel Sucks and is terrible up close"...Idk if they were trolling saying that but what do you guys think? Remember, Brady and Reo said that she was fine and didn't need anything...even armor. Either way, he played well, I thought. The footage starts at 31:23 and more at 45:20

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I think sindel is fine because even though she doesn't have a bunch of options up close most people have a REALLY hard time getting in she is a top 5 zoner imho. He played well though anyway lol.

They didn't showcase Sindel's big combos though :(

I like doing 1 air juggles, but connecting them to a scream or yell, to keep the pressure, resets, and frame traps going.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Yea that was riu48. His sindel was playing very smart. He had me guessing the entire match. Eventually I got used to fighting her with csz but its still hard against a good sindel. riu is going to push the character to its limits like he always does.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Yea that was riu48. His sindel was playing very smart. He had me guessing the entire match. Eventually I got used to fighting her with csz but its still hard against a good sindel. riu is going to push the character to its limits like he always does.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk
Sorry dude, I was just going off of names on the screen. :)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Yea riu48 has A very good sindel. I have learned some stuff from him at these tournaments. Es been messing around with her since last year at power up. But he is smart enough to know she's not good enough in high level tournament play. And yes I'm excited to see [MENTION=8368]RunwayMafia[/MENTION] and [MENTION=588]Mr. Mileena[/MENTION] finally win a major tournament using just her :) or get into top 8 would be just great.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

thanks for the kind words everybody and for some of the tips

i have taken sindel a few times to the practice roon since the game came out just to get some knowladge on the character since nobody use her in my area and i did not want to be taken by surprise by a sindel player in a tourney and lose to him just because i did not know anything about her however the only reason i used her in the stream was because i wanted to make out my mind about who to pick up between jade and sindel but i really did not want to do this in the stream but J360 did not let me get off the stream lol and leave me with only two choices try her in the stream or wait another week to try her because it was getting late and maybe i would not have time to get as many games as i would like to with her off the stream.

i do have to say i like how sindel feels better than jade and i am planning on learning her as my 4th character but first i have to learn some combos lol what is her hightest damage combo? and her hightest combo starting from 44?