What's new

VSM|PTH|Rev0lver, "I don't wanna hear no b****ing about Lex Luthor at TFC that's all I gotta say

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
By now the masses know that top Mortal Kombat player, VSM|PTH|Rev0lver is maining Lex Luthor in Injustice. It was a surprise at Summer Jam, but it didn't work out for Rev as well as many probably thought. Throughout the team battles, Rev0lver was able to conquer a Wonder Woman player, a Black Adam player, and a Green Lantern player. However, in the tournament, Rev was defeated by a Sinestro player, thus eliminating him from the Injustice tournament at Summer Jam 7. His four-month Lex Luthor was sent home... however, Rev took to twitter shortly after revealing his next plans. He still believes Lex Luthor is top 5.

Ill be ready for TFC. I'm taking notes on every character that gave me problems. Rooting for Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Black Adam, Flash, or Superman to take it.
I picked him up literally 4 months ago. I believe he is top 5 but I gotta actually learn match ups.
I believe LL is top 5, I just need to train harder and learn the match ups. He is one of the strongest characters that is not easy to use.
I'm actuality happy I didn't switch and went down with him. Ill be the best LL I swear. I will learn all the MUs
I'm not missing the break or next level or any training sessions. I'm as mad as when Martian Manhunter counter pick me with REO at FR 2 years ago.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
im glad he's rooting for flasah and not that downplayed character named flash

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
I feel like I've seen this before, but I can't put my finger on it. Hmmmmm......Nope got nothing.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Revolver is putting some power tools into his game play, working on those mechanics...

Drill Gap?