What's new

VSFighting 2019

Didn`t see a thread for that tournament. So far there was so many great matches.
Here we go Pools and top 24:

I watched most of the matches and there was plenty of Shao Khan, Baraka Jacqui, Jade, Kung Lao and a lot of Liu Kang players in this tournament. And Sonya was picked by 4 guys in the pools.
Jacqui was the most picked character so far.
Very little Cassie, Erron, and Geras, and just 2 Kabal i think, but both get to top 8.

The big thing is not a single Cassie in top 24, not a single Erron Black in top 24, and not a single Scorpion in there.
And most fans are so obsess with this characters. And not a single Sonya in top 8 as well. :D
No SonicFox no good Cassie.

Top 8 Guys:

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
So no good Cassie players? Gonna pass XD

I'm sad Foxy stopped playing her, but his Lao is incredible.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Kinda crazy how there is litterally no info anywhere or frontpage news of this tournament on this site lol. The biggest eu mk tournament.

Top 8 is coming soon i think.
In the pools and in top 24 there was some sick matches.
This game grows every day. I really love it. And to me its a lot more interesting and hype compare to MK10. And matches for me are a lot more interesting and its not one dimensional, 50/50s pressure and that is it, no zoning, no neutral, just pressure and guess and thats it.
stokedAF, he made top 8 mate. His Shao Khan was really sick i love it. The match in the pools against Mustard was f* sick.

Last edited:

stokedAF

casual kahnage
My boy videogamezyo was there. I only saw one match and he got his ass handed to him by somebody from here lol. He gave up on the kahn

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
And not a single Sonya in top 8 as well
Better not nerf anyone then lul

Dizzy used Sonya all the way to top 8 and specifically picked Liu against F0xy - that does not change the fact she made it to top 8. AWP had a really solid Cassie but got eliminated just short of top 24. He lost to Nivek and WhiteBl4ck (really close set with Nivek, and WhiteBl4ck lost in a REALLY close set with DizzyTT).

Yeah i miss out DizzyTT, but he is great player and was so so close to get eliminated by that Liu Kang player, he survive on 1 hp for god sake. I think Liu Kang counter Sonya pretty well. And it was WhiteBl4ck fault that he didnt want the entire match, he has such a huge life lead in that set its not real how he lost.
In the final set(mirror) it was so close again. There was some sick matches out there.

And btw why some of you just always start to complain and first word is nerf/buff thing. Can`t you just enjoy the game and have fun with it ?

DrFolmer, yeah they just upload some of the matches in top 8, waiting for full top 8 so i can put it in the first post.

Last edited: