What's new

Question vs Hawkgirl

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
this bitch can just fucking fly away and keep her distance from Grundy.

I don't have anyway to approach this matchup, scrubs are beating me just by flying away which is annoying. I can't punish anything of hers without using Walking Corpse (which I still take damage with).

Help

brainfog

Noob
best thing you can probably do is walking corpse cancel.. and that is still hard already..
hawkgirl is a tough against grundy

Aurra

Noob
I spent about 3 hours in the lab with my friend regarding this MU and we came to the conclusion that Grundy vs Hawkgirl is just broken in favor of HG. Neither of us are competitive players by any stretch of the imagination so take that with a grain of salt.

For now I'm learning Doomsday just in case I run up against a Hawkgirl player. It's disappointing but what else can you do.

Awake

Noob
Although i dont think this match is unwinnable, the worst part of this matchup hasnt even been discussed. Hawkgirls bf2 wake up attack. Safe on block and on bait (at least vs grundy) and alsoputs her mid-full screen. So after working so hard for the knockdown she can just derp out of and mixup and go back to laming you out.

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Grundy doesn't punish, he's too slow.
You have to set people up.
He does have a few punishes however,

Any -11 (Flash's superman, Catwoman's dash, Bane's charge) can be punished by 2 into MB Swamp hands

-25 frames and up can be punished by cleaver spin

-7 frames below I believe can't be punished, maybe throw?