What's new

Vita question

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I have a question, can you move profiles from one Vita to another? For example I spent alot of time playing on my little brother's Vita and unlocking alot of stuff in MK9, getting alot of wins online, completing the bonus challenge tower, etc. So if I were to buy my own Vita, would I be able to move my profile and all the data and work I did onto the new Vita I just bought?

Thanks anybody who can help

FOREVER KING
I'm sure it's a yes: The PSV's online network is through the PlayStation Network, same as the PS3. Just connect your own PSV to your personal PSN profile, and your stuff should be on it; if it's online-related things. I do believe you can transfer your data through the Content Manager if the same does not apply with offline data.

Edit: Although, if I remember correctly, you cannot have your profile activated on more than one PSV at a time; so you'll have to de-activate your profile on your brother's PSV.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
FOREVER KING
I'm sure it's a yes: The PSV's online network is through the PlayStation Network, same as the PS3. Just connect your own PSV to your personal PSN profile, and your stuff should be on it; if it's online-related things. I do believe you can transfer your data through the Content Manager if the same does not apply with offline data.

Edit: Although, if I remember correctly, you cannot have your profile activated on more than one PSV at a time; so you'll have to de-activate your profile on your brother's PSV.
Thanks, I don't own a PS3 so idk how it works. I know on xbox you can just upload your profile onto another xbox but idk if it worked the same on Vita. I didn't want to have to start everything all over again lol