What's new

Virtua Fighter 6 (wishlist)

Anybody got a wishlist for Virtua Fighter 6?

Like what new characters would you all want to appear? Of course a TRUE antagonist besides just Dural.

And would you all want a story mode with cutscenes? How it'll prove Akira is the true hero of the game and HOW to make it like Bloodsport?

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Isn't the appeal that all the characters come back? Don't collude the roster? I'm enjoying shun! He's great and the VF community is friendly and gif free!

Man, last time I got online to try out Virtua Fighter 5, there was NOBODY to play with. Game seems completely dead.

I can't think of anything I'd change to make it better... actually, I would like controls to be a bit more streamlined. It's really hard to press back -> forward and not have it read as a half-circle input for some reason. Even if I press back, down-back, forward, it will more likely read that as a full half-circle than a back -> forward motion.

If anything, I think some developers should look at Virtua Fighter (Sega AM2) when it comes to gameplay wishlists.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
improved sound fx and new music
adjust the stage sizes so that there are no stage specific infinites
adjust throw break system
adjust damage on counter hit (Jacky!)
nerf Akira

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
General shit
Definitely adjust the stage sizes.
Better music. They used to do great stuff, why is the music in FS so baaad.

Character specific stuff
El Blaze went off in a Rudo direction in his moveset in FS, they need to keep that shit and expand on it because we don't have enough rudos in fighting games.
Brad needs his vanilla VF5 4P+K available at ALL times. Nothing's more fun than nailing someone with a high crush lean back counter.
Wolf's too juggle based and I'd argue needs a better grapple game. Wrestling is the ultimate sport? Not if you watch anyone competent with Wolf.
Jeffry needs to stop being perma low-tier with VF4:FT being the only time he was top, IIRC. That however might come with a complete rehaul of his moveset.

New characters
At one point Yu Suzuki went to Korea to study some of the martial arts there. It obviously ended up making Sarah's "martial arts" style more taekwondo based, but how about an hapkido user so we can have a contrasting style to Aoi? Or an actual kickboxer rather than an american muay thai fighter moonlighting as an italian kickboxer. Thing is with how the styles differ I don't know how many more characters you can stick in there.

Other than that I don't think we'd get rid of Dural as the end boss.

VF is my jam tho.

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
trufenix is right. you could have every single thing we ever fucking want in this title, VF players will still be fucking chairs.