What's new

Match Footage - Wrestler Video series: Jax vs. The World.

Decay

King of the Bill
Hey guys, I've had a YouTube series called lobo vs the world which consists of random ranked battles against people with decent or above average records. I'm working on Jax and Kano vs the world series now. It's all fun and nothing serious, just showing love for the characters but perhaps we can learn matchups, combos, strategies and stuff from it, so I'm gonna post every episode of JVTW in this thread from now on just so they are easy to find and all together.
Hope you enjoy. :rolleyes:

MKX: Jax vs the world Ep. 2 "Train Yo Legs!":

MKX: Jax vs the world Ep.1 "The Letter G":

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Hey guys, I've had a YouTube series called lobo vs the world which consists of random ranked battles against people with decent or above average records. I'm working on Jax and Kano vs the world series now. It's all fun and nothing serious, just showing love for the characters but perhaps we can learn matchups, combos, strategies and stuff from it, so I'm gonna post every episode of JVTW in this thread from now on just so they are easy to find and all together.
Hope you enjoy. :rolleyes:

MKX: Jax vs the world Ep. 2 "Train Yo Legs!":

MKX: Jax vs the world Ep.1 "The Letter G":
U should cosplay as jax at tcw....black face and all lol

But im so disappointed that i cant be part of "the world" this time :/

Decay

King of the Bill
Love em but im sad you didnt record when you fought against that jacqui briggs spammer
That was an awesome match.
Is this only on XBox?
I play on PS4
Love these Vs series...the kano one is great as well
Thanks dude, I alternate the series between the two. And when tremor comes out, I'll have all 3 versus the world. working overtime lol
U should cosplay as jax at tcw....black face and all lol

But im so disappointed that i cant be part of "the world" this time :/
Dude.. I'm not joking but I was planning on cosplaying farmer jax.

WATCHD0G

Noob
oh yeah i remember those salty days with Lobo. man if not for the patch he got i would have HATED injustice. well let's wait and see.

lately i have been dabbling with the "underused" varitions of characters like hat trick kung lao and dualist liu kang. it's kinda hard though when you have to use your friend's PS4 lol

Northern Slasher

Heads or Tails X
Does nobody on PS4 punish BF2D? You were getting away with murder sometimes there! Good shit though Decay glad you're maining our boy. I really have to start utilizing the F21 xx DB2 pressure more... the mixups there are juicy!

Also where was your D1D2's solider!

Decay

King of the Bill
Does nobody on PS4 punish BF2D? You were getting away with murder sometimes there! Good shit though Decay glad you're maining our boy. I really have to start utilizing the F21 xx DB2 pressure more... the mixups there are juicy!

Also where was your D1D2's solider!
Thank you, yeah it's laggy online and it's hard to punish things when the frames are lagging behind. There's a few things I didn't even punish and you hear me get upset about it. I am on like a 70 or something game win streak atm, so I know it's not super serous. But you're right, I do need to incorporate more d1d2. I'm fairly new to him and still main kano as well so I learn something new every day. Surprisingly I don't look at anyone else's tech or gameplay, mostly because I'm lazy and also because I don't want to copy anyone's play style , so what I have so far is just from spending time in the lab on my own. Can't wait for tremorrrr

Northern Slasher

Heads or Tails X
Thank you, yeah it's laggy online and it's hard to punish things when the frames are lagging behind. There's a few things I didn't even punish and you hear me get upset about it. I am on like a 70 or something game win streak atm, so I know it's not super serous. But you're right, I do need to incorporate more d1d2. I'm fairly new to him and still main kano as well so I learn something new every day. Surprisingly I don't look at anyone else's tech or gameplay, mostly because I'm lazy and also because I don't want to copy anyone's play style , so what I have so far is just from spending time in the lab on my own. Can't wait for tremorrrr
Fuck Tremor. Stay swole with Jax ;)

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
@Decay - You have to do Jax's character select intro if you use him in tournament, it might as well have been made for you :)

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Man dude, your Vs. series has always been the shit since the days of Injustice past and I'm stoked that it still continues to be the shit now that the future is here with MKX. I was honored to have been featured on it back in the I:GAU days and super bummed I won't get a chance to again since I'm on xBone, but I still can't wait to see you put in more Wrestler, Commando and eventually Tremor work, bruh.

Decay

King of the Bill
They need to give Tremor a Decay costume. :p
Well I'm gonna design an alternate for tremor for pig's contest. So maybe it'll inspire NRS
Fuck Tremor. Stay swole with Jax ;)
Yo but tremor is even more swole. He had to work on his biceps and Jax just had to get his arms ripped off for his lmao!
@Decay - You have to do Jax's character select intro if you use him in tournament, it might as well have been made for you :)
Always dude, always.
Man dude, your Vs. series has always been the shit since the days of Injustice past and I'm stoked that it still continues to be the shit now that the future is here with MKX. I was honored to have been featured on it back in the I:GAU days and super bummed I won't get a chance to again since I'm on xBone, but I still can't wait to see you put in more Wrestler, Commando and eventually Tremor work, bruh.
Thanks for your support man, if it wasn't for people like you I wouldn't have upgraded to the quality it's at now and continuing to get to.

You can always tell if it on x box or PS4 the color of the button inputs yellow always means xbox.I watched his combo video and knew he was on ps4.