What's new

Very old Mileena gameplay

redeyes

Button Masher
this video was recorded around May. and i just wanted to post it to show you guys that if you work at your mileenas (anyone who is picking her up) You can improve. The gameplay in this video is HORRIBLE but its just to show how i played just 2-3 months ago. to now being told i am one of the best mileenas on xbox live. A little practice can go a long way.

SZSR

Noob
Still shows that you were able to win, you just made a lot of mistakes. Good to hear you've improved, a community pat on the back from me. :D

this video was recorded around May. and i just wanted to post it to show you guys that if you work at your mileenas (anyone who is picking her up) You can improve. The gameplay in this video is HORRIBLE but its just to show how i played just 2-3 months ago. to now being told i am one of the best mileenas on xbox live. A little practice can go a long way.

I can vouche for him on this one. I have run into him on multiple occasions in ranked matches and he completely blew up my sektor. Kinda makes me wish i could have played you a few months ago haha

Sent from my Gameboy Color

redeyes

Button Masher
o guys come on its not from may. mileena umk3 costume is not so old... this guy is faker kid
i bought a Mileena Mk3 code from ebay. so please troll else where.

Also guys i would love to upload some newer gameplay but i sold my HD PVR all i have is a decent match but i still played very dumb in it.

JrK

Probably Drunk
i bought a Mileena Mk3 code from ebay. so please troll else where.

Also guys i would love to upload some newer gameplay but i sold my HD PVR all i have is a decent match but i still played very dumb in it.
So how do we compare?