What's new

Very informative gameplay video for you Freddy fans.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Thanks for the vid! I don't know how I feel about an instant tracking unblockable ranged attack, though... I'm envisioning Scorpion's Hellfire on steroids...

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
The meter requirement would mitigate that, hopefully.
Even the regular version, while not tracking, seems to come out very fast. No pun intended, but it's going to be nightmare online...

the enhanced one seems to be the unblockable tracking one but the normal can be blocked and has to be aimed. the vid even describes it like the jax ground pound only difference is its faster and blockable.

babalook

Noob
he forgot to mention EXground spike forces your opponent to stand if it hits them in the air thus it'll work like kabal's f4 but it looks like it gives more advantage maybe a safe jump

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
the enhanced one seems to be the unblockable tracking one but the normal can be blocked and has to be aimed. the vid even describes it like the jax ground pound only difference is its faster and blockable.
Notice he was doing this in training mode? Notice how training mode doesn't say "UNBLOCKABLE" when he uses... any of his moves?