What's new

Variation ideas, X-Ray ideas & Fatality ideas for characters you want back!

I have two so far, Ashrah & Sindel. Ashrah would make such a great character in this game, so much potential. I would really like to see her make a return. I couldn't fit Sindel in the post because of limited characters so I will put her in the comments.

ASHRAH

NORMAL ATTACKS
- Can teleport a small distance forwards and backwards.
- Can cast an energy ball traveling at a low distance.
- Can perform several punches in extreme fast succession.
- Can perform an upward kick throwing the opponent upwards.

ENERGETIC: In this variation, Ashrah uses her energy powers for a variety of different playstyles.
- Can cast an energy ball in several directions: forward, backward, upwards and downwards. Her EX version, allows her to shoot three energy balls in succession.

- Can create a shield of energy, absorbing any incoming projectile, turning the damage into a health boost instead. EX version also bounces the projectile back.

- Can charge her hands with energy for a short period of time, increasing her damage with punches. The EX version charges both her hands and legs.

TELEPORTATION: Extends her teleportation skills.
- Can teleport right in front of her opponent, or right behind her opponent. This variation also allows her to teleport while in the air. During the teleport, she can either grab the opponent or perform a low/medium/high attack. She can also 'fake' a teleportation, confusing the opponent.

- Can perform a parry. When hit, she will teleport upwards and uppercut the opponent.

VOODOO: Ashrah uses her Voodoo doll to perform several attacks in any range.
- Can get her voodoo doll out and execute a series of low, medium and high attacks in any distance. She can also perform high and low grabs in any distance.

FATALITY 1: I want this one to be similar to her fatality in deception. Takes out her voodoo doll, and stabs the opponent in all possible areas (the eyes, the mouth, the heart, the brain, the area 'down there' etc.) This would be so gruesome with next-gen technology.

FATALITY 2: Takes out her voodoo doll and stabs the enemy in the stomach, creating a whole. Then, she throws an energy ball through the whole, traveling threw the whole body. She uses her voodoo doll again, and splits the opponent in half, showing marks from the energy balls inside the body.

X-RAY: This one also uses a voodoo doll. She takes out her voodoo doll and stabs the opponent in 1) the skull 2) the eyes and 3) the liver and. The animation would show all three areas getting crushed/damaged at the same time.

SINDEL

NORMAL ATTACKS
- Can shoot energy rings that deal damage.
- Can levitate in place. While doing this, she can shoot energy rings.
- Can grab the opponent with her hair (close range only)
- Can perform a backward kartwheel attack.
- Can perform a scream dealing damage.

WHIPPING HAIR: Uses her long hair to perform several attacks and grabs, as well as giving her the opportunity to spin her hair rapidly to create a tornado.
- Can perform fast high/low attacks and grabs in long distances using her hair.
- Can spin like a tornado. If she gets in contact with the opponent she will perform a grab.
- Can spin her hair and create a tornado towards opponents leaving them spinning for a short period of time.

ULTRASONIC: Uses her ability to manipulate sonic waves to stun and damage opponents.
- Can perform a super strong scream, stunning the opponent for a short period of time.
- Can shoot ultrasonic balls that stun the enemy for a short period of time.
- Can create a sonic boom throwing the opponent onto ground.
- Can perform a parry where she performs a powerful scream hitting the opponent to the other side of the map.

LEVITATION: Uses her levitation skills to move around a lot and have control over the opponent.
- Can levitate, and move at the same time (similar to Ermac's Spectral variation). During levitation, she can perform several different air-bone attacks. She can grab the enemy, dive kick, dive punch and scream.
- Can cast a levitation ball, making her opponent hover for a short period of time.
- Can grab the opponent and throw them upwards making them hover for a short period of time.

FATALITY 1: She shoots an ultrasonic ball through the opponent's heart, making it explode. This will leave an empty whole (where the heart was before it exploded), and she will make her hair go inside that whole and from there she will get to the opponent's neck and strangle them until it explodes in small pieces.

FATALITY 2: She rips the opponent's head, legs and arms using her hair. Finally, she grabs all these body parts with her hair and throws them at the remaining body part (the torso) and they all explode.

X-RAY: Grabs the opponent and throws them up in the air, and then she levitates to the same level as the opponent and grabs their waist with her hair and cracks it. She then performs a powerful scream throwing the opponent on the floor cracking their skull.

JADE

special ATTACKS
- Boomerang projectile ( high/diagonal aerial and low versions). EX: rebounds back to jade
- invinsibility to projectile mode .EX: lasts until she gets hit by a physical attack
- javelin = runs with pole and lands on opponent . EX: armored full screen run, more damage
- shadow kick.Can be done thrice like a rekka esque move EX: the usual but ends with a up kick leaving them airborne
- low sweep : distant pole sweep to floor opponent, EX: additionally whacks opponent mid body and head, more damage

POLECAT: Can plot pole in an upright position anywhere on the ground and use it as leverage, it acts as a wall
- Jumps off pole, different jump arcs possible depending on button pressed --- its like a runaway move
- swings off pole and slices opponent upper body, EX: swings to other side of wall and repeats the hit.
- swings on pole and uses her legs to kick, in a spinning fashion. EX: invinsible and is a get off me move, knocks them away.
-jumps off pole and neck snaps oppoent with her legs, EX: slams opponent into the ground, additional damage.

razorangs: Three multihitting razorang available for Jade. All three can be on screen
- the usual projectile causes a minor stun allowing jade to move while they are hit, EX: opponent is open to another attack
- jumps up and tosses razorang, close, medium, far and straight foward trajectories avaialble. EX: immobilizes for short time.
-impale: can impale opponent with up to three of the razorangs causing health meter depletion, disappears on use of projectile

Ghost: Enhances shadow flash, adds invincible backdash , more shadow moves.
- shadow flash now can either deflect or absorb projectiles for meter depending on punch button used
- backdash, follow ups: 1.overhead pole slam, 2. take down with hits by razorang or 3. upwards pole swipe, leaves opponent airborne.
- shadow takedown (command grab) : leaps on opponent, snaps arm, snaps leg, snaps neck.
-shadow pole: pole whack low, can connect again after hit (this hit is a overhead). EX: causes floor bounce

FATALITY 1: cuts open stomach, becomes invincible, sticks her phantom arms inside stomach and grabs heart out and lifts it up like a trophy

FATALITY 2: beheads opponent and sticks head on pole, lifts pole up to camera.

X-RAY: Possession: eyes glow white like mk9 ending, hair floats up--- chucks razorang through opponent to initiate, she shadow kicks opponents crotch (xray vision), they fall to knees, sticks glaive spear through neck like kotal, but she does jumps up and balances on the pole, and does a twist causing a the neck to snap (xray vision), returning razorang comes back and hits the skull, and is lodged in place spinning through part of the brain (xray vision)

I personally would love all three of them to be in the game. Ashrah is beyond far fetch for the game though. Very good ideas.

I like the idea of this thread, so I write down some stuff about Noob Saibot, of course this is just for fun and something to start off, but I think Noob Saibot is a great character with a awesome design, and I believe he would be a perfect character for MK X, so I hope to see him in MKX, maybe DLC.

So here it goes my ideas:

Noob Saibot

Specials in all variations:

- Teleport Grab (you can cancel the grab by holding a direction you want to appear instead, like Quan Chi's Teleport in MK9)
- Shadow projectile (In the Ex version the shadow will hit the opponent and then teleport kick him up from behind, to allow some run juggle combos)
- Black Hole (It will appear instantly on the ground as Noob commands, 3 distances, close to Noob, Behind opponent and in front of opponent)
- Dissapear (Noob will dissapear and only a shadow will be visible on the ground and the shadow will move depending on the direction, then Noob Will come out, something similar to "Smoke Away" in MK9)

Variations:

Dark Lord:
(Noob will wear a special purple Amulet in this variation)

This variation is focused on the Shadow powers, and will be more like the MK9 style. Exclusive Specials:

- New Shadow Projectile commands (You can now press up or down to command the shadow. If you press up the shadow will jump and hit the opponent in the air or ducked, if you press down the shadow will do a slide and hit low)
- Anti air Shadow (Ex Version will allow juggle combos)
- Amulet Glare (This will increase the Shadow attack damage and the opponent must defend the glare in close range, otherwise he will be blind and vulnerable for a period of time)

Condemned:
(Noob will have some chains in his chest)
This variation is focused in traps and some other stuff. The Variation will add:

- Shadow Parry (Noob will do a backstep and then leave the shadow in his place, this will trick the opponent to miss a strike and Noob will punch him in the face)
- The Classic Ghost Ball Projectile
- Some new Black Holes traps

Forsaken:
(Noob will have some cool Thorns on his gloves)
In this variation Noob will remember and tweak some old tricks he used to have as Bi-Han. This will add:

- Slide (Like Sub-Zero)
- Shadow Clone (This will summon the Shadow in a place and if the opponent touches it, the shadow will strike him with a uppercut, allowing for some juggle combos)
- Purple Ghost Ball (Will leave the opponent paralized with a purple glow, to act like thee ice projectille from Sub-Zero)