What's new

Uses for hearts

Sonzai

Noob
So I've unlocked every heart chest and now i'm sitting on 1500 hearts with no real clue on what to spend them?
Does anybody know what you can use hearts for outside of heartchest?

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
So far nothing. Sitting on 5k hearts

Maybe the dlc chars get heart chests

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
So far heart chests and like 150 for each character as tower requirements are the only things.

Sonzai

Noob
Yeah, getting a slight feeling that people jumped the gun a little bit when they said this game was too grindy :p

Afumba

Noob
Yeah, getting a slight feeling that people jumped the gun a little bit when they said this game was too grindy :p
Nah friend they didnt, its still grindy. Issue is the currencies arent really balanced out. You need a gazillion coins, a good chunk of souls (if you forge and restock soulthingys in krypt) but hearts have barely any use.

Sitting on 15k hearts with nothing to use them on but i probably need another 50mil coins for the shrine lol

It would be useful if hearts could be used in the shrine. But I'm pretty sure NRS will find a way to implement it in a new or current mode sooner or later.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
with the DLCs, if they recycle Krypt, kinda , make all heart chests spawn again for skins, yeah, grinding hearts will be useful, otherwise, nope

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
You can use them at the Forge to create gear or create 250 souls.
Once everything is done, Souls and hearts become relatively useless and the Koins become the most important since you use them at the shrine to complete your missing gear or skins. After that, even the koins become useless lol but that's inevitable in every MK game

Sonzai

Noob
You can use them at the Forge to create gear or create 250 souls.
Once everything is done, Souls and hearts become relatively useless and the Koins become the most important since you use them at the shrine to complete your missing gear or skins. After that, even the koins become useless lol but that's inevitable in every MK game
Yeah i know it's inevitable, just didn't expect it so soon