What's new

UsedForGlue vs Ketchup

Thanks for the upload Glue, theres nothing i like more then seeing some nice high-level play with my 2 favorite characters. :)

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Glue if I had your playstyle, I would end up confusing myself than my opponent

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Glue if I had your playstyle, I would end up confusing myself than my opponent
My CSZ was only Dive kick punishments, and after slide 50/50 Pressure, its has changed so much since then.

I have actually found set ups for the bombs that will allow the freeze, more anti airs, air to airs, and safe dive kick set ups. Can't wait to get him to another tournament soon.

UsedForGlue

2:11 - A perfect example of the bombs being inconsistent, Sektor is locked in the corner, and I actually find a second of space to throw a medium bomb right at his feet, and dive kick him onto it. Ketchup was able to block at the exact time I threw the bomb, so according to ''the rules'' it should have frozen him, but no juice.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
bombs inconsistency doesnt bother me

I like the "Roll the dice" effect and "slot machine" effect it has lol

Good matches

UsedForGlue

bombs inconsistency doesnt bother me

I like the "Roll the dice" effect and "slot machine" effect it has lol

Good matches
Sektor was able to block at the exact moment the bomb deployed. How is that ''slot machine'' or random? It is absolute text book for how the bombs are supposed to work.

Yes, It was defiantly a ''roll the dice'' moment for me to risk throwing it, and it is in any occasion, but the occurrence of the bomb freezing is defiantly not random. If he can block, he can be frozen.

What will be stupid is, as the bomb was deployed, Sektor was pressing :bk, if that means he is ''Vulnerable'' then that is just ridiculous, but, it's still not a random occurrence.

Pig Of The Hut

Its not often you get the op for a bomb set up like that, the opponent locked in the corner, and when you nail it, it still doesnt freeze.
One thing i like to do is in corner area jip 33 ex freeze or if jip hits use 2 1 ice, then jip (for either of previous two) 2 1 1+2 NJ NJ (plants) close bomb then pressure or block wakeup.

UsedForGlue

One thing i like to do is in corner area jip 33 ex freeze or if jip hits use 2 1 ice, then jip (for either of previous two) 2 1 1+2 NJ NJ (plants) close bomb then pressure or block wakeup.
Yes, me too. I edited my last post to further point out that the bombs freezing are not a random occurrence, I don't even think that quote is there anymore lol. I try to use JIP, 21 Freeze, JIP 212+1, JIP, 212+1, 34 (Plants) Short Bomb.

Pig Of The Hut

Yes, me too. I edited my last post to further point out that the bombs freezing are not a random occurrence, I don't even think that quote is there anymore lol. I try to use JIP, 21 Freeze, JIP 212+1, JIP, 212+1, 34 (Plants) Short Bomb.
You do two jips 2 1 1+2? like off the air?