What's new

Use different color costumes for characters

CYracks

Command Grabber
I heard there was a way to use the different color costumes for characters they get when playing a mirror match without having to do a mirror. For example: Freddy vs Freddy #1 gets red shirt while #2 gets a blue shirt. Sektor's eyes change to dark blue and so forth. I want to know if there is a way to use these "Costumes" without having to mirror match someone.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I heard there was a way to use the different color costumes for characters they get when playing a mirror match without having to do a mirror. For example: Freddy vs Freddy no. 1 gets red shirt while no. 2 gets a blue shirt. And Sektor's eyes change to dark blue and so forth. I want to know if there is a way to get these "Costumes" without having to mirror
complete arcade ladder with a char, then press start twice when picking said char.
you have to do a weird ass set of things to get the alt colour for the DLCs to work,it involes what 2player does on the char select screen.

OriginalRazer what was it you told me it was to get purple skarlet?

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
complete arcade ladder with a char, then press start when picking said char.
you have to do a weird ass set of things to get the alt colour for the DLCs to work,it involes what 2player does on the char select screen.

OriginalRazer what was it you told me it was to get purple skarlet?
I want purple Skarlett!

OriginalRazer

Kombat Konnoisseur
1man3letters I forget man, havn't touched her in a while. But I believe if the 2nd player picks an alt kolour on one of the alt kostumes you get purple skarlet when you pick her with start........... or just buy the komplete edition.

All the best,
OBS

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Select a character(with an alternate costume) with start twice to get the color, then go back(de-select) and select a DLC character's costume with start. bippity boppity boo you're purple skarlet.

9_Lives

Noob
If you're using DLC, you have to press start twice on a different character that you already have the alternate costume of, then deselect that character and press start on said DLC character. For instance, I like to play blue Kenshi, so I press start twice on Noob Saibot, then deselect him and press start on Kenshi and bam, blue Kenshi. If I just press start on Kenshi without doing that, then I just get red Kenshi.

9_Lives

Noob
Select a character(with an alternate costume) with start twice to get the color, then go back(de-select) and select a DLC character's costume with start. bippity boppity boo you're purple skarlet.
Beat me by moments...darn you!

Reactions: RYX

wakas26

IFC MSP Wakas
how to get a blue kenshi in PS3??
D:

EDIT: I try to select a "no DLC" twice time star, and go back select a DLC with star, but not work to me u_U