What's new

UpperCut Frame Data

Dmck

Noob
any one have a clue or know the uppercut frame data for the chars ??

i see Johnny Cage uppercut really have fast start up and use it on Anti Air
99% hit perfect

unlike SubZero uppercut how is slow like hell and always lose to anti air jump

mhtdtr

Ancestors, give me strength!
Not sure about the frames but according with the prima guide:

fastest: Sonya, Noob, Kratos

fast: Jax, Cage, Liu Kang, Nightwolf, Kung Lao, Stryker, Quan-Chi

average: Scorpion, Sub-zero, Shant tsung, Kano, Reptile, Ermac, Kabal, Cyrax, Sheeva, Kitana, Cyber Sub-zero

slow: Sindel, Baraka

slowest: Mileena, Raiden, Jade, Smoke

Zebster

How's my volume?
I'll test this out tomorrow. I'll check out practice mode and choose 2 guys at random, put p2 at human and do uppercuts simultaneously and let go of the stick to see who stands up first. Should work fine. After that, who ever is slower is switched out for another character, and do the uppercuts again. Switch out the person with the slower uppercut, and repeat. Actually I'll probably try the guide's list and start from Smoke and Jade, and work my way up. (oh man, I noticed that 3 of my mains are at the bottom of the list. Damn)

Also, if you have a better way to do it and can do it before I get back (like 12 hours from this post) then go ahead, quicker info gets out the better.

Yes I do realize this post was more detailed than it needed to be, when I'm tired I tend to over-explain stuff.

Dmck

Noob

average: Scorpion, Sub-zero, Shant tsung, Kano, Reptile, Ermac, Kabal, Cyrax, Sheeva, Kitana, Cyber Sub-zero

thx dude very useful info

Ribx

Noob

Kratos' is ridiculously slow. That guide be wrong 'mon.

Zebster

How's my volume?
Hm, the guide must be referencing how quickly it takes for the uppercut to become active, not how fast (in total frames) it is because I did the test I was talking about earlier and everyone's uppercut is just about the same amount of frames (after uppercutting I held up to see when they could move after the uppercut and it's almost the same for everyone). If they are then, they are wrong about Kratos, cause his uppercut becomes active later than Smoke's. Sonya's is definitely fast, haven't checked everyone's yet but I'd believe she has the fastest uppercut.