What's new

UPDATED Forge Recipe Guides

There has been a lot of new forge recipes found and we thought we would post a thread that had them all (Video form) in the same place. We know a lot of these are repeats we just want to have them all in one place for people to find easily. This has been a community effort and we really appreciate everyone who has helped search for new recipes! Feel free to let us know about any other new recipes, but as of this thread being posted this is currently all the recipes we could find around the internet.

Rare Forge Recipes -

Jax Cigar Box-

Bent Hook Swords-

Fractured Katana & Edenian Blade Fragment-

Konsumables Part 1-

Konsumables Part 2-

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Which one is the video where I can make shinnoks amulet and where how do I get earthrealm kamidogu to trade with kollector? And is there a way to get all the heads without having to kill characters 25 times? And is there a way to forge skeleton keys? Thanks

Which one is the video where I can make shinnoks amulet and where how do I get earthrealm kamidogu to trade with kollector? And is there a way to get all the heads without having to kill characters 25 times? And is there a way to forge skeleton keys? Thanks
The only one of your questions I can answer is the recipe for Shinnok's Amulet. Taken from the thread here:

Amulet of Shinok (Key Item for Krypt door): Ensorcelled Demon’s Heart+ Ensorcelled Gem of Trapped Souls + Ensorcelled Eye of a Dragon

MKF30

The only one of your questions I can answer is the recipe for Shinnok's Amulet. Taken from the thread here:

Amulet of Shinok (Key Item for Krypt door): Ensorcelled Demon’s Heart+ Ensorcelled Gem of Trapped Souls + Ensorcelled Eye of a Dragon
Thanks, I think skeleton keys have to be found(I don't think they can be forged that I know of) I thought I heard someone on here once say they can but maybe not. Thanks!I think the other to open that puzzle in the small downstairs bug basement, the second one behind the gate. Requires 3 to open it, Shinnok's amulet, Kronika's(which I have in there the middle) and Cetrion's which I believe can only be received from her head pike, so I guess 25 times killing her in towers?

Thanks, I think skeleton keys have to be found(I don't think they can be forged that I know of) I thought I heard someone on here once say they can but maybe not. Thanks!I think the other to open that puzzle in the small downstairs bug basement, the second one behind the gate. Requires 3 to open it, Shinnok's amulet, Kronika's(which I have in there the middle) and Cetrion's which I believe can only be received from her head pike, so I guess 25 times killing her in towers?
Yeah, from what I understand, Skeleton Keys must be found and can not be Forged, but I doubt all the Forge Recipes have been found yet so you never know!

And yes. I actually just got all the ingredients to Forge Shinnok's Amulet, and I just need a little more Currency to do so. I also have Kronika's in already, and I haven't gotten a single Head yet, so I've got a bit to go to get Cetrion's.

I'm not sure if a Fatality after a Mercy counts. I oft do Mercies in the Towers of Time for a higher score, so if it doesn't, that would certainly explain why I haven't gotten a single one yet.

It would be frustrating as hell, but that would explain a lot for me too. I wish there was some way to confirm progress on the stupid heads.
Abolsutely agreed. I've general stopped doing Mercies to see. If I get heads popping soon, it means Fatalities after a Mercy counts. If it takes a long while to get a Head, then it means Mercies prevented them from counting.

The good news is either way we'll still get them, it's just gonna take longer.

MKF30

Yeah, from what I understand, Skeleton Keys must be found and can not be Forged, but I doubt all the Forge Recipes have been found yet so you never know!

And yes. I actually just got all the ingredients to Forge Shinnok's Amulet, and I just need a little more Currency to do so. I also have Kronika's in already, and I haven't gotten a single Head yet, so I've got a bit to go to get Cetrion's.

I'm not sure if a Fatality after a Mercy counts. I oft do Mercies in the Towers of Time for a higher score, so if it doesn't, that would certainly explain why I haven't gotten a single one yet.
Indeed, good point hopefully someone will discover in the future that we can form Skeleton keys. Those cells I pass by within the krypt all over drive me nuts that I can't get to chests and soul statues lol. Yeah I don't know about the mercy thing, but I have read both fatalities and brutalities count equally on killing any of the characters 25 times to get their heads. So that's good at least.

Indeed, good point hopefully someone will discover in the future that we can form Skeleton keys. Those cells I pass by within the krypt all over drive me nuts that I can't get to chests and soul statues lol. Yeah I don't know about the mercy thing, but I have read both fatalities and brutalities count equally on killing any of the characters 25 times to get their heads. So that's good at least.
If that's the case, then Mercies definitely void them from counting, as I've done about eight thousand trillion billion Brutalities in the Towers of Time. If Brutalities count, I should have all but a very few heads. Currently I have zero.

MKF30

If that's the case, then Mercies definitely void them from counting, as I've done about eight thousand trillion billion Brutalities in the Towers of Time. If Brutalities count, I should have all but a very few heads. Currently I have zero.
You're probably right, cause I feel like I've killed Raiden more than 25 times in towers yet haven't gotten his head pike yet so not sure what's up. I've done mercies and other times just not killed him if I want to rush through a tower. I wish they told us stats wise how many times we've killed certain characters.

You're probably right, cause I feel like I've killed Raiden more than 25 times in towers yet haven't gotten his head pike yet so not sure what's up. I've done mercies and other times just not killed him if I want to rush through a tower. I wish they told us stats wise how many times we've killed certain characters.
Yeah, I really wish they were tracked.

Afumba

Noob
Maybe they donr stack so its either 25 Fatalitys or 25 brutality whichever comes first.

Dont know about now but at the time were you had to do 50 Fatalities Mercys did not void the Fatality. They also did not count themselves.

Holy crap, I often do mercies before fatalities. I hope it still counts!
I've apparently done 454 Fatalities in the game to-date, and I don't have a single head yet. I've performed something around 250 Mercies.

I'm pretty sure now a Fatality after a Mercy does not count. I shouldn't have no heads at this point otherwise, I think.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I've apparently done 454 Fatalities in the game to-date, and I don't have a single head yet. I've performed something around 250 Mercies.

I'm pretty sure now a Fatality after a Mercy does not count. I shouldn't have no heads at this point otherwise, I think.
Then no heads for me until I unlock all heart chests.

Then no heads for me until I unlock all heart chests.
I've got most of the Hellfire Chests and Shao Kahn Chests unlocked now, so I'm focusing on Fatalities without Mercies. We'll see how long it takes me to get a single head.

I'm assuming when you get one, it pops up with a notification to let you know?

Lokheit

Noob

25x25 is 625, probably still need more vene if some characters are more common for you than others, I started getting mines later I think. Mostly did brutalities which apparently don't count.

25x25 is 625, probably still need more vene if some characters are more common for you than others, I started getting mines later I think. Mostly did brutalities which apparently don't count.
Cool. I will get them in time of course, I figure it's just going to take longer.