What's new

[UPDATE] INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us Top 8 Will Be Streamed at 1PM EST on TeamSp00ky

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
So who's in the top eight that starts in four minutes despite Spooky just going down?
Oh, it's back now.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Just got confirmation that UMK2 will have an FT5 exhibition right after the UMK3 one! <3 @Shock
I deeply apologize for not having the UMKII:TE exhibition. Time constraints forced us to drop the UMK3 First to 10 down to 7, and the 5 literally right before we started, in addition, Spooky's stream rig was having difficulty accepting the laptop input which would have been the only way we could use it. There will definitely be a UMKII:TE tournament at the May 24th tournament The Main Event in Somerville NJ at the new YesterCades!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
As for the streams, we had to make concessions, and going in, it was known to all there was a chance we wouldn't be able to stream so the plan was to record whatever didn't make it to the other streams, but since the pools were small, this proved impossible. Otherwise, Spooky tested the house bandwidth right in front of me in the late afternoon and it was still terrible, pulling 5 down and 1 up. I had the prepaid 4G card with me getting nearly 15/10 (with no other users in the immediate area so that will drop during peak periods but still more than good enough), and for the sake of the event, I was kind enough to let Deadly Bison use it, and spooky used his own. We knew that Injustice would get airtime on these streams, and it t did, 2 hours of pools on spooky, then more pools and the top 16 on Deadly Bison, and then top 8 back on Spooky today. In the meanwhile, I did get to record most of the top 8 for MK9, which will be posted on Kazi's AG youtube page later this week.