What's new

UPDATE: CraftyLittleNinja still taking requests for Mortal Kombat hats for the Winter!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
UPDATE @ 9:45PM EST on January 7th, 2014: As Sub-Zero proceeds to take over parts of the country perhaps you should follow the rest of us with craftylittleninja ! She's STILL taking requests!

Back on January 14th one of our moderators, FrothyOmen posted a link to some very cool crochet winter hats/face masks. These hats are hand-made by CraftyLittleNinja and sell for $35 each w/ small fee for shipping. What's really cool about these hats are their practicality - you can literally wear them anymore because they adjust. You can either wear them as more of a beanie or you can slide the face mask down and become a Ninja! To give you an idea of what they look like... check it out!

Scorpion

Smoke

Rain

These hats are Mortal Kombat-inspired*

Her Twitter: Crafty_Ninja
Her shop: Click here
Her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CraftyLittleNinja
Join our discussion on the forums!

She also takes requests so if there's one that you want, hit her up! ( craftylittleninja )

BONUS:
cln1.jpgcln2.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

craftylittleninja

Database Admn by day and making MK masks by night
STORMS - you so crazy!! My hands are literally going to fall off lol. You guys are so awesome. I never thought that after making one for my husband there would be so much interest. Please just be patient since it's going to take me a while to get them all done :)

Gimmick - more power to her if she can find the yarn for that cheap. I'm going to start to have to order in bulk and I can't even get 1 skein for 5 bucks.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
STORMS - you so crazy!! My hands are literally going to fall off lol. You guys are so awesome. I never thought that after making one for my husband there would be so much interest. Please just be patient since it's going to take me a while to get them all done :)

Gimmick - more power to her if she can find the yarn for that cheap. I'm going to start to have to order in bulk and I can't even get 1 skein for 5 bucks.
The whole idea is to promote your hats! Hopefully, you get some more sales now.

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
i hope these stay up for awhile wont be able to buy 1 for a week or 2 i want ermac :)

Vagrant

Noob
This was a really really cool front page.

Front page articles like this are what makes TYM unique.

I might have to order one of these up.