What's new

Up, Up and Away! - The Official Superman Video Thread

Raynex

Intelligence + Speed + Power
Hopefully this thread can help organize the videos we have flying around. Feel free to post new tech, match videos, combos or anything else Supes related! As videos accumulate, individual sections will be created for a more efficient / clean / organized look.

Match Videos

Useful Tech

Combos

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Good thread Raynex!

In the combo spoiler, you have linked to my 1 bar 100% twice, instead of the optimized corner bnb's. Just a heads up :)

Dan

KomboMaker
Nice thread. Thx for the nice work you have been doing on the Superman forum.

This one should also be sticked.

Raynex

I did a mini update just now. I'm thinking I should do one every week or so. If you have any high level matches of Superman please PM me and I'll add them.

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
I did a mini update just now. I'm thinking I should do one every week or so. If you have any high level matches of Superman please PM me and I'll add them.
There's a good amount of footage from locals/tournies you can also snip up. It's unfortunate they didn't include replay functions for this game.

YouTube is kind of littered with a lot of useless videos for him since he's so popular and I don't think anybody has really made comprehensive guides for most IGAU characters.

It's a good starting point.

Raynex

whoooooops

tbh I didn't watch that one and assumed you won it like the others. No worries Superman is here to save the day *flies towards edit button*