What's new

Unofficial Battle Arena Semi-Final 2: Doomsday vs. Ares

Doomsday Vs. Ares

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Well that was a bloody tragic shut-out round wasn't it, poor Killer Frost! Although let us be fair, she wouldn't have stood much of a chance in this round, AMIRITE!? The question is will Ares, The God of War, fair any better? Let's find out! As always I am your host, EGGXI and this is Unofficial Battle Arena: Heavyweight Edition.
Doomsday
vs.
Ares
Alright, you may have noticed Doomsday is in pink, this is to try and give my man god Ares a chance. Also Doomsday is very secure in his sexuality (because there is no sexuality, ONLY PAIN!). In one corner, we have a literal God, in the other we have a beast who killed one who might as well be a God. Neither of them exactly die easy. You know how to do this thing by now, go forth and votify!​
Our winner will go on to face Deathstroke in the final! (poor bastard)​
And then we will vote to see how our Unofficial Battle Arena Champ would fair against the so called "Official" Champion of Battle Arena (feh!)​
And maybe, just maybe... I have one more idea in store for Battle Arena​

EGGXI

Scary Bat
...although I have on multiple occasions pointed out the absurdity in saying "Batman wins because he's Batman" and how terrible an argument it makes: I voted for Doomsday... because he is Doomsday.

DoubleD (I know, it's both obnoxious and terrible) killed Superman, it might take a bit longer, but I reckon he could kill Ares.
And before someone brings up that Supes & Wondy took Ares down in the comic, he didn't die, Wondy states it's quite difficult to kill a god...

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Alright I'm about to head off to bed so I'm going to give this thread a wee tiny bump, just because I think that this could be a close match-up and usually people like to post a few theories why etc.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Doomsday is probably the strongest in the roster.

IMO, it goes:

Doomsday>Superman>Shazam=Black Adam>>>Everyone else

He ought to win it all.

Cruz

Banned
Doomsday takes this one since i assume you mean playable Ares....
If he feeds on a meta-human war he will transform and bitch slap Doomsday,
might be that transformed final boss character Hector was talking about.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Doomsday takes this one since i assume you mean playable Ares....
If he feeds on a meta-human war he will transform and bitch slap Doomsday,
might be that transformed final boss character Hector was talking about.
Sorry, what do you mean by transforming ?

Cruz

Banned
Sorry, what do you mean by transforming ?
Like in the WW animated movie or comics where he feeds on heavy powers that war he transformed to a bigger more powerful
version of himself and became unstoppable and that was on a single nuclear weapon, wonder how strong he will become with
a meta-human war...

Deathstroke

The Terminator
Well they both die and can come back, so I guess if you consider a win is killing them once, then id say Ares. But if the fight kept going on and on it would be doomsday unless he put him in godly cage or something. lol

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Like in the WW animated movie or comics where he feeds on heavy powers that war he transformed to a bigger more powerful
version of himself and became unstoppable and that was on a single nuclear weapon, wonder how strong he will become with
a meta-human war...
If that's the best he can do, Doomsday will rip Ares in shreds.

Cruz

Banned
If that's the best he can do, Doomsday will rip Ares in shreds.
He's just as strong as Superman there, like i said Doomsday would still win a nuclear weapon isn't enough but
a meta-human war where powers like Doomsday, Superman, Shazam and Black Adam are fighting he will feed himself on
and then he will become much stronger then Doomsday, probably that transformed final boss version of a playable character
Hector was talking about.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
He's just as strong as Superman there, like i said Doomsday would still win a nuclear weapon isn't enough but
a meta-human war where powers like Doomsday, Superman, Shazam and Black Adam are fighting he will feed himself on
and then he will become much stronger then Doomsday, probably that transformed final boss version of a playable character
Hector was talking about.
Man, being as strong as Superman doesn't mean shit against against Doomsday, who shits on entire JLA simultaneously and beats the crap out of Superman even when the latter was empowered. I honestly see this ending in the same way Doomsday beat the crap out of Darkseid (knee to the head). Again, if you or anyone has some feats of Ares that might give him some chance against Doomsday, then bring it, but just "He wins cause he is a god" arguement some people bring up here is not even funny anymore.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
a meta-human war...
It was after I saw that scene that I really wanted Ares in the game.He's a beast!

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I'm quite surprised so far, I though Doomsday was really going to take this vote... I don't think Ares is a pushover but I honestly thought the final was going to be Doomsday vs. Deathstroke and then Doomsday vs. Superman.

I'd be overjoyed if the final was Ares/Deathstroke vs. The Flash.