Sliver age costumes
Extra ending vidoes for each charcter
Extra charcters?
Moee stages?
Art?

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Moé stages...

But in all seriousness, costumes, art, silly videos and pictures (bla bla bla cooking with scorpion, been said a billion times for every game since its inception) are what I expect. It's about all I want, really

Characters cause logistical problems competitively, unfortunately, so the less of that the better. Depending on whether or not stage choice becomes a significant factor in this game, that could be an issue too. Best to keep it cosmetic.

That said, I really wish devs could compromise and bring back ye olde cheat codes so that TOs (and players that pretty much only care for multiplayer) could get unlockables straight away while leaving lots of stuff to unlock for those players that enjoy taking their time to unlock things. :\

If everyone has a unique ending I will play everyone's campaign at least once to see them all. I'll also unlock every character, stage, and costume. I'm not going out of my way for unlockable concept art though.

MoldMan

Noob
The art would come with beating the clasic battle modes..
Id love to see batman beyond suit... or superman beyond suit

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I'd be all up for Injustice Chess, yo. Never got to play Deception's chess with another human player.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I hate unlockables. I want to put in the disc, have everything, and go right to PvP.

I resent having to play through story mode to get costumes and shit, or worse, having to grind through survival battles.

Soulcalibur IV and V made me sooooooo fucking angry. I don't play video games because I've noticed a distinct lack of chores in my life.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
They should have a freebie "UNLOCK EVERYTHING" DLC key on day one. If for no other reason than so tournament organizers don't have to do that to get costumes and shit. And neither will I.

I can stomach it as long as there aren't unlockable characters. Fuck everything about that idea.

MoldMan

Noob
If you beat the classic battle mode you should get uniforms and art and ending videos. Not too hard or complex

They should have a freebie "UNLOCK EVERYTHING" DLC key on day one. If for no other reason than so tournament organizers don't have to do that to get costumes and shit. And neither will I.

I can stomach it as long as there aren't unlockable characters. Fuck everything about that idea.
these guys already sugested cheat codes if you don't want to unlock anything by yourself