What's new

Unexpected Witcher 3 Experience..

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
I managed to finally try out the game which was excited and happy that I got it. But was my playthrough as fun as I thought it would be? absolutely not. The story was pretty emotional combined with me getting all the bad endings possible. This is going to sound crazy but when I met this beautiful sorcerer named Triss and saw how I really liked the qualities she had aside from the minor betrayal she did to Geralt, it just won my heart man. I was clueless about romancing her and chose the wrong dialgoues. When she had to leave and used the ship I had to forcefully repress my tears. My god I cannot explain how severely depressed I felt towards her. I even told myself " Wtf is wrong with me" literally feels like someone so close to you died and that their never coming back again. Its been days feeling grief and sorrow towards a video game character. Call me insane but you know what, I cannot help but to be myself and share how unique I am as a person. I wasn't willing to make a New game+ or new game save to get all the possible fates to my hearts content. I told myself that this is it, i can't bare but to uninstall and end the playtrhough in such a dark way possible. Don't get me wrong aside from all the sad side of things, the game was good but difficult at the same time. I can tell you guys right now that fantasy is just so much better than reality. I cannot see a darn reason for me to be longer than my age currently. My life feels like a broken favorite mirror that I used to look at everyday with a smile on my face. Now the mirror is gone, no idea where to put all the glass pieces together..

Last edited:

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Video games can be emotionally powerful. Just like any good book or movie, they can leave you feeling depressed, happy, sad, angry, etc. Maybe even more powerful than a movie or book. My advice would be to go out and enjoy life and forget about the game for a while. Maybe try another game that's similar that will allow you to escape into a new world. Maybe go watch a stupid comedy flick. That always helps me after I watch some depressing stuff.