What's new

Combo Video - Shirai Ryu Unblockable Setups & Bnbs

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
If you record that in training and then try to block it you won't get it because you don't physically have the time to press the plastic of the controller from down to up that fast between the hits.

HazeXIII

Smoke Is Back Yes Yes Yes
If you record that in training and then try to block it you won't get it because you don't physically have the time to press the plastic of the controller from down to up that fast between the hits.
Yup :) someone gets it

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
No its unblockable you have to release the kunais at the exact same time you do the bk 2
The game doesn't allow perfect unblockables.

If you hit the low and overhead at the same time the game counts only one of them and the opponent will block no matter if he blocked low or high.

HazeXIII

Smoke Is Back Yes Yes Yes
The game doesn't allow perfect unblockables.

If you hit the low and overhead at the same time the game counts only one of them and the opponent will block no matter if he blocked low or high.
@Braindead so go ahead and try blocking it lmfaoooo its super unblockable online l and offline the cp can block it but than again the cp can block hunter predator lmaooo

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
This game doesn't allow Unblockables, if an overhead and low hit the opponent on the exact same frame, it won't matter which one was blocked the attack that was supposed to connect gets ignored.

Braindead

@Braindead so go ahead and try blocking it lmfaoooo its super unblockable online l and offline the cp can block it but than again the cp can block hunter predator lmaooo
Son I'm telling you facts.
This is not a pure unblockable - they don't exist in the game.

You shouldn't try to hit the overhead and the kunai at the same frame because that will actually make the setup BLOCKABLE.

M.D.

You are right about the failsafe, what you're missing is the fact that there are 3 lows and 2 overheads, you guess one tick of hits(kunai+overhead) right, but the other will hit you so fast you won't have time to press or release the down button again.

Sure, it's not entirely impossible, but it's pure luck and you have to tap down so fast hoping that you get it right, since you can't even see what hits you first.

Braindead

You are right about the failsafe, what you're missing is the fact that there are 3 lows and 2 overheads, you guess one tick of hits(kunai+overhead) right, but the other will hit you so fast you won't have time to press the guard again.

Sure, it's not entirely impossible, but it's pure luck and you have to tap down so fast hoping that you get it right, since you can't even see what hits you first.
I know it's hard to block. Trust me.

I'm just saying it's not unblockable.

M.D.

Ah, yes, of course it's not hellfire flames unblockable, since the AI blocks it a human could as well.

As I said I've recorded the mixup on the dummy and then tried to block it, and I only managed to get it one or two times, by spamming down desperately. So it would have to be a very supercharged human to block this.

That, or I might suck so bad even a gamepad falling down the stairs could beat me in this game.