What's new

UMK3 Venezuela Matches (MKK TEAM VENEZUELA)

Here we´ll post all matches vid for your:) we´ll make new vids every week ( or when we have enough time to play and record vid for you)...enjoy!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I watched a few vids on youtube, 2 Kabal vs Kabal matches and one Kabal vs Reptile. Are there any more available?

Shock said:
I watched a few vids on youtube, 2 Kabal vs Kabal matches and one Kabal vs Reptile. Are there any more available?
there are more vids, but isn´t uploaded yet, but will be, i have some problems with the vids ( like you see in the kabal vs reptile vid, when the sound go to another place lol, and before it end the video stop) ninja grinder is helping me out with it, and he we´ll upload all matches
rulemaster said:
those were pretty good matches, got more? seems like a lot of high level playing to me
Sure is :p and thanks for your coment ^_^

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
I'm uploading right now 11 mathces for RZP. he will update this thread when he sees them. I think those were pretty good matches. great stuff. the kabal finisher was tight!

More Upadate Vids Info (Thanks to Ninja Grinder for convert and upload the vid to youtube, being our friend and help me with the Mortal Kombat Vid, like it doing Selpex LOL... yes, as you read, it´ll be two kombo vids online soon haha)...

RZP(Kabal)VsPimpleBrunevil(Cyrax)

RZP(Kabal)VsPimpleBrunevil(Cyrax)2

RZP(Kabal)VsHanzo_Hasashi(Reptile)2

RZP(Kabal)VsHanzo_Hasashi(Kabal)4

RZP(Kabal)VsHanzo_Hasashi(Kabal)3

RZP(Kabal)VsHanzo_Hasashi(Kabal)2

RZP(Kabal)VsHanzo_Hasashi(Kabal)1

RZP(Kabal)VsHanzo Hasashi(Reptile)

RZP(Ermac)VsMatute(HSmoke) Tjis Time my stick confused me lol

Matute(HSmoke)VsHanzo_Hasashi(Reptile)

Hum(Kabal)VsPimpleBrunevil(Cyrax)

Today, 21/10/2006 we´ll record more matches, stay right there i´ll upload them as soon as possible, thanks for watching

Yeah, but please, don´t see the (rzp ermac versus matute smoke) haha that´s was a stick´s problem, don´t know why i failed 9 levitaion (b,d,bHK) with Ermac =S, the worst fight that i´ve never made:p, hanzo play so fucking hard... i liked to play against him, cus all fights it end tight ^_^

ded

Elder God
nice stuff, i'd like to see your lao/shang/kano/mileena matches, cap some if you can

ded_ said:
nice stuff, i'd like to see your lao/shang/kano/mileena matches, cap some if you can
i will man... i need to practice with Kano and mileena:p this two players i don´t like to match, but if you want i could record some matches with them...

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
i watched a kabal vs. kabal match just now- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMyNW7QQWV8

you guys are really good w/ the pace of your game, nice and fast. good to see that!

tactically it seemed like more of a bread and butter battle of run jabs with guessed knee combos, missing out on a couple good tricks:
in kabal vs. kabal, you have an advantage in your corner: just do some low jumping back jk's in your corner (which will stuff flashes!) with cancelled fireballs until something opens up. and when rzp did the rj trap in the corner, hanzo could have just pushed forward and got tossed out. also, if you are flashed in your corner, he wont be able to do the high dmg corner juggle since you are all backed up, but if you get a flash in, very little setup is needed for an easy 75%.

so next time this comes up, run away at the start of the match and throw some low air fireballs until you get to your corner, which is an advantage in this situation.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
"when rzp did the rj trap in the corner, hanzo could have just pushed forward and got tossed out. also, if you are flashed in your corner"

He also could have released block and mashed LKLK to start the combo which could easily break through the dedicated jabs. The frame data is extremely close in recovery on the jab and the character being hit.

Towards the end of this match, Rob is run jabbing me in the corner with Reptile.

http://www.darktemplarz.com/umk3matchvids/breakdown06/rob-rep&smoke_v_shock-rep&kabal.wmv

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Good stuff guys! I loved the Cyrax the most. I have a thing for low-tiers played at a high level.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Good stuff guys! I loved the Cyrax the most. I have a thing for low-tiers played at a high level.

Shock said:
"when rzp did the rj trap in the corner, hanzo could have just pushed forward and got tossed out. also, if you are flashed in your corner"

He also could have released block and mashed LKLK to start the combo which could easily break through the dedicated jabs. The frame data is extremely close in recovery on the jab and the character being hit.

Towards the end of this match, Rob is run jabbing me in the corner with Reptile.

http://www.darktemplarz.com/umk3matchvids/breakdown06/rob-rep&smoke_v_shock-rep&kabal.wmv
Great Stuff too..!
Nice reptile, i would like to fight him =)... hope someday, btw the "punish corner" it´s really hard to know when to release block cus if i see tat you release te block button i could enter with a combo if im on the left corner i could make a dash and then make a crossup combo, if you try to dash me, i could block and then dash you and... yes, a combo, if you try to cross up and then dash you and mae a air combo, off course you can get out, but this is only the risk of this, just that, tis thing work perfectly against kabal, could against others but kabal is better... tanks to all for comment =) lex man, could you upload some vids of you matching please? if is against shock would be better =)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The only encounter we had that was taped, got taped over I found out. If I remember correctly it was Liu Kang vs Human Smoke in a casual, I wish the guy had it still.

Anyway, as for the corner run jab break through, what I was referring to was, the dedicated jabbing specifically. If someone is just repeatedly doing it, you are better off releasing block, take a couple jabs and trying to bust through with a combo. What I did vs Rob was intentional. It was the only opportunity I had the whole night to do it. I don't remember if I did it vs Bill at all with Reptile in our matches.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
you should try to do what i told you last time for the matches. but that can't happen soon. so keep recording with your SD cam and upload more matches...you know I wanna see Hanzo's Nightwolf!! :twisted:

NinjaGrinder said:
you should try to do what i told you last time for the matches. but that can't happen soon. so keep recording with your SD cam and upload more matches...you know I wanna see Hanzo's Nightwolf!! :twisted:
ok i will parce, btw hanzo´s Nightwolf, in just one word is a "beast"... really hard to beat, i like his nightwolf tactically speaking, is very pacient and awesome...!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'll talk to Lex about recording some random select matches next time he's online.