What's new

UMK3 PSN tournament! January 10, 2015

Biggs

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Claimed he beat Jason when Jason beat him. J backed up his claim. Then Why started spamming me and Jason blowing up our inboxes. I blocked him on psn. That stuff has no place with me.
Why is sending me bs too, you should see this shit

Claimed he beat Jason when Jason beat him. J backed up his claim. Then Why started spamming me and Jason blowing up our inboxes. I blocked him on psn. That stuff has no place with me.
It's pretty unfortunate honestly. That Why guy is pretty fun to play against It's his attitude and his total non acceptance of losing that totally drives that man over the edge. He's a sore loser. I can't beat that guy without him complaining about lag but if he wins he never mentions it. Him and his thousand alts can go suck Alot of ass.

Trikke.91

Noob Saibot
IS A GOOD PLAYER, BUT THERE ARE MANY BOYS BEST OF HIM. HE BELIEVES TO BE THE MOST STRONG JUST WHY HAS 3000 POINTS IN RANK MATCH LOL.

I think I played them all. I'm pretty sure I've run into more dangerous players, but maybe you're right. I don't know really know too many great players.

Trikke.91

Noob Saibot
nodoubtarion è elite giocatore ... necoarc12 e drahkonian Ermac and have a very strong human smoke have nothing to envy chorizzo juggs or even their great players. friend but I give you some advice if one day you'll play on mame, and meetings dedmk not play against him. I think he's best player in the world. he esugue combo 100% with all the players. all those who played with him have lost him is invincible to me.

Trikke.91

Noob Saibot
I have played with etrambi game .. there is not even the slightest comparison believe me. I fought with a lot of people but I had never met anyone like dedmk you try to play with him and then tell me what you think. I played against mr bass, nodoubtarion, kanomk2, ac_1984mk all great players .. but dedmk is very different man. another world. ask ac_1984mk, I think everything he knows has been dedmk to teach.

What would you guys think about doing something like this on a monthly basis?

I think though that next time it would be required that you have a test your might account. That way we don't get Why pulling his crap. Even though he's banned, it could happen again

Biggs

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
What would you guys think about doing something like this on a monthly basis?

I think though that next time it would be required that you have a test your might account. That way we don't get Why pulling his crap. Even though he's banned, it could happen again
I'd love too. Shame Why has problems, he has a gdlk Ermac