What's new

UMK3 + Guitar Hero II

So my friends and I were messing around one day, and decided to play UMK3 with the guitar hero controllers. It was pretty interesting, you guys should give it a try.. haha. I can't believe the kid can actually do the U.Sub combo on it..

Kazlaz

Noob
i got a kill switch on mine : ) lol it makes jordan so fun im actualy making the 5 buttons on a higher pitch of the neck so i can power pick or speed pick what ever you wanna call it : )

SABER Linkdude said:
Funny. Shock-- you should get Guitar Hero II just for controlling UMK3 on a guitar controller. :shock:
Like I said when you press down you go up, so its almost impossible to play... well. If you turn it over then left becomes right.

TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
SABER Linkdude said:
Funny. Shock-- you should get Guitar Hero II just for controlling UMK3 on a guitar controller. :shock:
Like I said when you press down you go up, so its almost impossible to play... well. If you turn it over then left becomes right.
That's what killed me. And you gotta raise the guitar up to block. But, Anubis6 has a knack for adapting to that sorta thing rather quickly..

dreemernj

Ambassador
I remember a video on youtube a while back of someone playing an FPS (maybe Halo 2?) with the guitar hero controller. Pretty funny.

Makes me wonder if a super controller would be made where you are basically holding 2 controllers, 5 buttons each, 1 button for each finger. It would take some getting used to but imagine if 1 thumb did run, the other block, 4 fingers on one hand did the directions, and the 4 fingers on the other did attacks.

At first it'd be practically unplayable, but if you got used to it, there wouldn't be much that would be better than it. Maybe make the block button on the same hand as the directions and have the block button be a very sensitive click stick so you can press it easily to do block but if you wanted to do 360s or half circles you could use the stick for that.

Kazlaz

Noob
dreemernj said:
I Maybe make the block button on the same hand as the directions and have the block button be a very sensitive click stick so you can press it easily to do block but if you wanted to do 360s or half circles you could use the stick for that.
clicky buttons are bad....

not sensitive either you want non clickys