What's new

UMK3 From Russia to USA. June 27 - July 1

Hi to all again. I will be in New York in these numbers. And i will have some free time. So i really want to meet some usa players, and play some UMK3 matches. I'll take my usb-pad (for mame), and if somebody have some ideas how we can meet and play and talk and drink some milk :p, it will be great. I don't know, but i think we can meet in my hotel(if it is alowed), and even in my room if somebody brings notebook with mame :). And this is my first time when i visit USA, so i really hyped for that, and if some umk3 players will answer - i'll be happy.

here is my icq:307 378 377
here is my skype: tankertanker
here is my mail: gin80 @ mail dot ru (all without spaces)

There is my hotel:
B W President Times Sq
234 West 48th Street
New York 10036
Ny/United States United States

As i see nobody interested :). I don't know, maybe we'll play some money matches? Maybe in this case somebody will interested? What bet? How much? Hello people! Wake up! Kick my ass in UMK3! New York! Where are you???

AC1984

Kaballin!
Dude, there are players in Long Island NY, try to go there on Thursday. They play MK9 but I'm sure 9.95 will bring UMK3 for you. go to TYM and check the VALLEY MONSTERS STREAM information. Thats your only chance to get some action. I live in Philly which is like 3 hours away from NY so I cant come. Contact 9.95 (Phil) for info. He'll hook you up!

I sent pm to 9.95 about two weeks ago, he is not answered :) ac1984, thanks man, i knew you`re good man. Well, 9.95 HELLO dude! Let's make rumble! Help :)

Dude, you're only going to be about an hour or so away from where they play on Thursday nights, you gotta make it over there like AC said.

Phil is a busy dude, but hopefully he'll get back to you and help you find the place and tell you how to get there.

I'm positive some of the guys there will want to play some UMK3 with you, and I would love to see it on the stream.