What's new

UMK3 for XBLA coming in November

G

Midway announced today that Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for Xbox Live Arcade will be coming out some time in November. Considering how close November is, it would be cool if they could be a little more exact. But, since Wednesdays are usually the release days for XBLA content, we have 5 candidates: 11/1, 11/8, 11/15, 11/22, 11/29.

well they have the game finished considering tons of people are playing it on PS2 today this is good though that means i'll have my 360 back from the repair center before the release

Br0ken

Noob
Well lets hope the xbox live version of umk3 is better than the one on the mka premium pack for ps2.Reason I say this is because dave told me some flaws

sound glitches
you cannot set the button configuration
unlockable characters donot save
its slugish at times
no random select

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
agent007 said:
random select is up + X. Not start
The funny thing is, they had to go out of their way to program that. Why not just keep it true to the arcade and map "START" to the Start button? Better for us, less work for them! It can't be THAT hard to just make Select the "pause" button.

BustaUppa said:
agent007 said:
random select is up + X. Not start
The funny thing is, they had to go out of their way to program that. Why not just keep it true to the arcade and map "START" to the Start button? Better for us, less work for them! It can't be THAT hard to just make Select the "pause" button.
That's just it! Both start and select are programed to bring up the same menu.