What's new

UMK3 DS

wazz

Noob
My uncle let me borrow his nintendo ds. i already got the umk games. i hav both versions. uk pal and usa versions.

i know that HSB skills and The end and golden oreos and OneWHite1gold and remz hav the umk ds. if any wants play ill b on starting from 2nite or 2moro (CURENTLY SEEDING A TORRENT HAHA).

PLZ NOTE MY FREIND CODES HAVE CHANGED AND MY RATINGS AND GAMES PLAYED HAV RESET CUZ OF THE NINTENDO DS AND UMK GAME CARD DOES NOT MATCH AND I HAD UPDATE BLAH BLAH

heres my freind codes

My umk ds friend code (USA)
Nickname= WAZZ
Friend Code= 2407 4902 3393

My umk ds friend code (UK)
Nickname= WAZZ
Friend Code= 1033 1007 0114

How to find ur umk freind codes= set up wifi on ur nintendo umk ds obousily. then go to Nintendo wi fi connection then nintendo wfc match then freinds roster then press my info. ur name and ratin and freind code shud com up

REMBER WHEN U ADD SOM1. THEY WILL HAV 2 ADD U 2

SO U BOTH HAV ADD EACH OTHER :)

POST UR UMK DS FREIND CODES IN HERE :) :)

HERES A VID I MADE FEW MONTHS AGO ABOUT UMK DS

S

SuGaR

I know ROFL and Blk Albm have it too. They're both very solid players.

lol I only had the DS version a few days and the running/blocking broke both my shoulder buttons.. maybe I should open it up though, it's probably an easy fix.

iammud

Noob
ScheissNussen said:
Not as easy as smashing it.
I do regret smashing it on occasion, for the other games that I had.

They should have kits for the shoulder buttons or a umk3 ds lol.
I would probably buy another one if they did.
You seriously smashed it because the trigger buttons were broke? That fix is even easier than a proper smashing! Hell, you could have likely got at least 50 bucks out of it on ebay. You should have turned it into a full on portable ds arcade controller. That way you can get the real portable mk experience!

Grindfox:

You can open it up and see if the contacts are dirty, as well as reflow the solder. That might fix your problem. However if the switch is dead:

http://powergamingparts.com/nintendo-ds-shoulder-button-switch.html

you can also find similar microswitches at radio shack. Though those need to be modified to fit in the DS I think. I have some someplace on my tech bench if you need me to find the RS#...

iammud

Noob
wow, first online game in umk on ds and my R trigger all of a sudden got janky. Here's the thing though, it's fine in other games, just noticable in umk. going to crack it open a little later and see what's up with it.

iammud

Noob
I haven't really turned on the DS since I broke the trigger... waiting for the new lite triggers to show up