What's new

UMK3 Arcade Stick

zzon

Noob
At the first, I would like to say hello TYM! It's my first post here. Hope, it's not a wrong forum for my question and sorry if similar thread is existing. If it is, I'm very sorry about it. Sorry for my bad english too.

I want to buy a custom Arcade Stick, but I don't know where. I don't know how to create my own one either. I was reading many guides, but it's not for me, so the one way for me - buying.
I'm looking for sites like shadaloo.eu where you can create your own fight stick step by step. This site, I think, is dead, so I'm looking for others. I would prefer an European shop what ships to all countries in EU, because I live in Europe and ship fee from USA will be too expensive, but if you know any good on-line shop with worldwide option, feel free to post it. I want to buy AS with Mortal Kombat button layout and AS will be for XBOX360/PC playing, because I play UMK3 on MAME and MKAK. I'm going to buy X360, so I will use this AS to play MK9 too, but mi priority is UMK3.
Feel free to post other options for me, like non-custom AS or something.
BTW: What have happend with Arcade-in-a-Box? Are they still making AS?
Thanks for answers!

nwo

Noob
It looks like Arcade-in-a-Box is still around, but they stopped taking custom orders. I built my own UMK3 stick that I finished at the beginning of the year. I should (very soon) have a couple more of these for sale. The thing is, if you were interested in buying one from me, it wouldn't be your cheapest option, you'd probably be looking at something like $150 + shipping for just the box alone. If you want to see some pictures of it, here's the link. Scroll like halfway down the page.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/the-stick-thread.82/page-27

I had a look everywhere for one and couldn't find any place in Europe that could do a custom MK stick. I eventually ordered a brand new classic MK pdp stick from usa express, but if you are lucky you might find a used or new one on ebay or amazon. Don't worry if it is used since you can always change the parts if they are too worn.

Good luck. :)