What's new

UMK3 and MORE MK GAMES AT EVOLUTION 2K8

Its in Vegas. Doubt it will happen, look at the hate in the thread.
I dont see any hate in the thread myself. Maybe just some ball busting. Vegas huh... I might have to finally go to that wonderous place! I wont be playing just UMK3 though haha

Noob
Yeah, seems like some friendly ribbing, nothing too bad. I think that we're actually start to make a dent if they're considering running a UMK3 tourney at EVO 2k8. Now is when I have to begin my begging...not sure if the g/f will approve of Vegas...may just have to have her come w/me...LOL

Also, maybe we should get this thread stickied so alot of people see it? The more people from here that support that thread over there, and HONESTLY consider going to it, the better off...

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The very fact UMK3 has 29 votes of like 35 votes says something. Some of those guys who are busting on UMK3 are joking, but there are a number of people on srk who still can't even deal with UMK3 related threads.

Noob
Actually in the CG8 thread on SRK, I was happy to see something cool said about us. It was in response to a question about why UMK was getting headlined over ST:

"And what's with Smash/MK over ST? :/"

"UMK3 is there because the UMK3 guys are serious business who really go out of their way to support their scene and be nice and helpful for everyone. The free tournament to win a stick was pretty sweet."

Tim Static

Adminerator
The very fact UMK3 has 29 votes of like 35 votes says something. Some of those guys who are busting on UMK3 are joking, but there are a number of people on srk who still can't even deal with UMK3 related threads.
LoL, so true.

That is fucking AWESOME! I think that's cool that they are considering umk3.
yeah, that is cool. Finally, a little love for MK.