What's new

UMK3 - 4PM at the Break on November 1st - possible alternative to CGX

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Since it looks like it isn't going to happen, and the 15th is a bad day for many players I'm being told, who is willing to meet at another location, say, the Break, or something like that on November 1st? Since we've all put aside the day, anyone who has been there or wants to go there should consider it. I sent a text to Zach tonight asking about the possibility of getting a tournament together at his place as well. They aren't that far from the original location. Anyone who was going and would still like to meet up for some UMK3 or anything else, please post up.

Noob
I'm still very annoyed about all this. It was completely out of my hands though. My hands were completely tied until yesterday as I was waiting for confirmation that Lance would not or could not move the parties at Castle Golf.

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
Guys if we can get a firm count on who was coming out for umk3/mkII we can plan something at the break.

We can talk to the ownership to even set up a laptop and a monitor so we can actually do a tournament or at least casuals of whoever wants to play
( for use with anyones custom sticks or pads )

We could actually salvage this date

Noob
Guys if we can get a firm count on who was coming out for umk3/mkII we can plan something at the break.

We can talk to the ownership to even set up a laptop and a monitor so we can actually do a tournament or at least casuals of whoever wants to play
( for use with anyones custom sticks or pads )

We could actually salvage this date
I'm gonna make some calls to local VFW's and such, see if I can get a good price on a conference room and if we do a normal door fee(like at castle golf) we'll be more than covered for the room.

Noob
I'm working on it guys... I'll hopefully have an answer on pricing for a room by this afternoon.

summoning

all we need is the # of players and we can set something up

if you can please post if you were coming or not to the castle golf on 11/1

please let us know

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Dookiebrain, you're willing to show up at the Break instead? I'm trying to contact everyone I can otherwise.

im in

Dookiebrain, you're willing to show up at the Break instead? I'm trying to contact everyone I can otherwise.
hell yeah, ill be there. how many players are gonna be there? all i wanna do is sit and play ALL day and night mk2 and umk3 (im not like you guys in umk3,lol) im there dude. ill just need directions and what not.

summoning

hell yeah, ill be there. how many players are gonna be there? all i wanna do is sit and play ALL day and night mk2 and umk3 (im not like you guys in umk3,lol) im there dude. ill just need directions and what not.
directions

www.thebreak.net

dookie looking forward to meet you bro, want to play some mkII tonight?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Right now

Shock
Summoning
Joe
KalDragon
Steve

So that's 6 definites other than you. I sent a text to Busta and Zach as well, no responses yet. I'll also see if I can contact RSigley but he might already be going anyway as he randomly shows up.

Noob
I spoke to Zach on the phone today but it cut out before I could get an answer. I'll call him again tomorrow and see if he'll come to the break.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Possible appearance by Zach and Phil I gotta talk to you about BustaUppa, hopefully we can work something out and he'll be there too. That's like 9 players possibly, by I would expect 6-8.

Noob
Possible appearance by Zach and Phil I gotta talk to you about BustaUppa, hopefully we can work something out and he'll be there too. That's like 9 players possibly, by I would expect 6-8.
Just call me or IM me at some point today.

Noob
Oh, I forgot...I spoke to John(SweetJohnnyCage). He's leaving NY at 4 and coming to the Break as well on Saturday.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
We got 8 or 9 now, should be a lot of fun, I'll be there around 4.